RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups]

3 posters

Go down

The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] Empty The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups]

Post by Requiem Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 pm

Oh God, oh God, oh GOD-...

Aaaaah... Fuck... Uh... O-Okay, uh... I'll...try...to get my point out as best as I can. Oh, shit, shit, shit...

O-Okay. A-Alright. ...Gah...god fucking dammit-! Okay, the deal here involves my family. Long story short, they got abducted by that fuckass group- that fucking Band of Evolution. A-Ah...Jesus fucking Christ, I need to just...calm down... Y-Yeah...

...A-Alright. S-So... God, I... Agh... My siblings. They were all abducted, alongside my mother and a handful of other people. It...happened a few days ago. A shitton of people already filed some missing reports here and there, but...honestly, the cops are doing a really really shitty job with things right now. F-From what I've heard, there was some...alleged suspicious activity happening near some abandoned warehouses. Most of them on land, but some of them near the docks by the coast, too... I'm...going to go call the cops to get them to know about this, but... Fucking Hell, I'm going there myself, either fucking way. I don't give a fuck if I die. I don't give a fuck if I'm not supposed to.

I'm going there to fucking find my family and bring them the fuck back home...!

I...know that I really don't deserve it. Not after I've acted like a jackass to everyone and everything... But...

If...someone- anyone wouldn't mind helping me out... Please... Help me. I'll...be waiting close to the docks, but will still be maybe a mile or so into the warehouses that are still on solid land. I'll be starting my search there, and will go to the docks if I have to.

A-Again... I... I don't deserve to get help. Not me, of all people. But...my family, man.
Th-They're...they're all I've fucking got, man...
Please...

~Bai Hu Wang

--------

Aaaaaand here are the signups for the second part of the second chapter of the Band of Evolution chronicles: "Desperate Measures". Here, we revolve around Bai's dire situations and witness just how sensitive and truly worried he is for people. Yeah, he doesn't actually hate everyone. He's just scared and worried about everything.

Even he has a heart, man~.

But, yeah. Like the other signup thread that I just threw out - the one for "A Masked Conflict" - this will be occurring some time after Valkyrie. In fact, it'll be happening at the same exact time that "A Masked Conflict" happens at.

The only thing I'm saying is that I intend for the groups from both threads to meet up in either a third, concluding thread for Part II, or in one of the existing threads after things go down.

You'll just have to be surprised when you find out the rest.

CHARACTER SLOTS

1 ||| Bai Hu Wang (Myself)
2 ||| Niles Tyrian (Strategist14)
3 |||
4 |||

Last edited by Requiem on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] Empty Re: The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups]

Post by Strategist14 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:59 am

Could I sign Niles up in one of those slots?
Strategist14
Strategist14

Back to top Go down

The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups] Empty Re: The Band of Evolution :: Part II :: Desperate Measures [Signups]

Post by Requiem Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:02 am

Sure~.

Signups have been updated.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpose Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:46 pm

ARUS
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down