RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed]

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 am

Pete sighed at the mention of the fruity-themed witch "Okay, good to know... Uh... By the way, uh... If I ever get separated from you guys, expect me to end up dead, 'cause we've confirmed that the thing lurking around here is somehow related to Lucy... So if it's a demonic or spiritual or whatever possession, I'll try to do a cliche "I know you're in there" type thing... You know, 'cause... It might work... Yeah, someone tell Tonma that I'm sorry and everything I own goes to her..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Nightmare's Downfall [Plot][Closed]

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:10 am

While the situation progressed gradually, Haven had stopped glancing around, taking a moment to just stare at Pete as he went on his mini-rant. Frosty, cyan-hued voids of his were simply locked upon him all throughout his little speech, and his ears pinned lightly against the crown of his skull. "..>Dude, you need to slow your roll..." he muttered awkwardly, his tail flickering lightly behind him. In a hesitant fashion, he slowly reached over, giving the bear a couple of pats on the shoulder before shifting his attention between the group individuals. After a while, he glanced over in the direction that Leaf mentioned to. "She's...that...melon chick, right...?" he asked with a hint of uncertainty, falling stiffly silent as he realized what he said could be taken in the wrong way. "Uhhh...like, watermelons. Not...melons...as in jugs. ...Ha. Uhhh..."

The Tasmanian Devil sighed and rubbed his face, shaking his head.

"......So you're sure that she's down that way?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 am

Leaf nodded again, "Pretty~ sure. She is the only person I know who starts throwing fruit against the walls when she gets angry, and I'm fairly certain that those squishy noises I heard before were caused by fruit hitting a wall," She replied calmly, closing her eyes and leaning back into Star as Kuro gestured for the party to follow him down the corridor Leaf had pointed out.

After a fairly short distance they started hearing the squishing sounds.

After a few more minutes they heard the ranting.

"I swear to the ALL! When I get out of here I am going to ram SO MANY WATERMELONS down that bitch's throat!" A voice shouted, causing Kuro to stifle a bit of laughter at the concept of what Mizu had just implied in that statement. They found her in much the same position they had found the others... except Mizu was in a seething rage and using her Aura to paint the walls in watermelon guts.

The strange thing is, when she saw them she immediately stopped mid rant, and the watermelons flying at the walls hit the ground instead as she waved as best as she could.
"Oh hi! I didn't realize you guys were here!" She said, Kuro taking a small step backwards as Melody used Zero to shoot the fruity girl down. "Thanks Melody!"

"No problem," The Railgun replied, seemingly unfazed by the drastic mood swing that Mizu had just displayed as she continued walking to the center of the hall. "Now... where could she have taken Sissy..." Melody thought out loud, Mizu immediately jumping up- a watermelon already cradled in her arms- and replying with one of her signature outbursts.

"Right hall, two hundred meters until you see a BIG~ giant glittery door with sounds of crazy laughter coming out of it."

"That answers THAT question," Leaf replied, her eyes still closed as she went back to her nap.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:34 am

Pete cringed at Mizu's words "Crazy laughter, huh?... We should... Get there quickly... And then either get the whole "I know you're in there" fight over with, or just put the damn thing masquerading as Lucy down... Depending on, y'know, whether or not it IS actually Lucy or just an illusionary form of some kind..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:46 am

Starshine grumbled a little bit annoyed at Leaf's decision to use him as a mobile bed "Leaf I would like to be able to you know switch out of strength mode at some point. so can you please walk a little?" he said trying to suppress to effects of being in solar stance for an extended period of time
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:56 am

Another staring bit would have overwhelmed the ashen-haired swordsman as soon as the group encountered the fruity menace, his expression just completely ridden with confusion and amusement alike. Truth be told, he wasn't quite sure about whether he should have just stared in a sense of awe or laughed at what he was seeing.

...So, he did a little bit of both.

By the time that he had finished his little moment, he raised one of his hands, brushing it through his hair while sighing quietly and listening to the things that the others had to say. Once things were over, he glanced down the corridor, scanning the darkness before looking back to the others. He stepped forward a bit, seeming to step into the sticky guts of a crushed fruit and groaning quietly while wiping his heel on a clear piece of the floor multiple times.

"Craaaazy laughter. ...Joy," he muttered with some sarcasm, his gaze still upon the ground as he smudged the remains of the crushed material around. "Best not waste any time, though; right?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 am

"I get the feeling this is about a bit more than my ability to walk and your combat modes, Prince," Leaf replied lazily, her eyes suggesting something completely different from what one would expect of the situation. Kuro and Melody were leading the group down the corridor, while Leaf continued to subtly flirt with Star.

Mizu meanwhile, was back on her rants.
"That FUCKING WHORE! Not everyone likes being tied up y'know. And what the hell got into Tai? All that 'Mistress' shit, it was almost like the two were working together..." Mizu's face darkened as the amount of hatred rolling off of her started back up in waves, "I'm going to need a far bigger watermelon than what I planned," She muttered, tapping the bottom part of her pink staff against the ground impatiently as she waited for her Aura to spike.

After a good solid few minutes, the group encountered the 'Big glittery door' Mizu had referred to. Kuro walked up and tapped it gently, surprising himself when the door slowly swung open to reveal Natalie tied up in the center of the room, with Tai residing on a Midevial Rack not far from it. In the center of the room resided a large, regal bed. A small white fox was sitting on it, its white ears twitching as it looked around the confines of its cage. There in front of the cage, calmly sauntering back and forth while the group filed in- Mizu holding a rather large watermelon as she glared at 'Lucy' with a gaze that could have incinerated a blind person- was the being that looked like Lucy but at the same time wasn't. The psychotic grin was gone, instead replaced by a cruel smirk that stretched from ear to ear as the girl stopped walking and turned to face the group.

"I don't believe we've properly met," The Nightmare said, her crimson eyes glinting in the light provided by the chandelier above, "My name is Wrath, and the girl you called Lucy is now finally under my grasp. I've spent far too long trapped in the back of her mind since Eun's Aura seperated, and now that I'm out- big thanks to you for that, Petey- I don't plan on giving her back, got it?" Wrath said matter-of-factually, laying out the situation as simply as one would lay down a blanket. Kuro ground his teeth in frustration as he reached towards Ragnarok. Melody drew Rail and Zero from their holsters while Leaf reluctantly stood up from Starshine's hold and drew her blades, and Mizu merely increased the size of her already gargantuan watermelon.

"Can I shove this down the bitch's throat now?" Mizu snarled, her glare unceasing as Natalie slowly lifted her head and mouthed the words 'World So Cold'. The sniper's gaze locked firmly on Pete as Wrath flicked her wrist, the chains binding both girls tightening in response. "Now, now. Can't have my prey revealing secrets now can I?" Wrath said, a maniacal glint in her eye as she looked directly at Pete.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:09 am

Pete feigned a pleasant, if rather ignorant smile "Uh... Well, hey there, Ms. Wrath, I see Lucy's told you about me... Now... I'm sure we can come to a deal here..." At that moment, Tai began to move weakly "Hey, Petey... How... Are ya?..." she said weakly, barely audible, almost seeming to not understand the danger everyone was in, Pete waved to her with a smile "Hey, Tai." he said simply beforelooking back to Wrath with the same faked smile "Uh... You see, that body you're using, that's my best friend's and... Uh... I would prefer if you used someone no body cares about... And not Mizu, either, she doesn't seem to like you..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:16 am

Starshine felt his mind clear, his heart rate sky rocket and his body relax in response to finally having his opponent. He quietly whispered to Leaf in a authoritative tone "You're standing now" and gently put her down on her feet while the others where talking putting his hands on the hilts of Gemini's blades and closing his eyes taking the couple seconds needed to switch stances from solar to comet. When he opened his eyes back up they where glowing bright gold rather than red
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:26 am

Wrath chuckled, "Sorry Petey but the kind little bitch is mine now, and if you think you can kill me with those blades of yours think again, I don't think Pete would like losing his best friend today," She said, looking at Star as she followed up this sentence. Mizu merely placed her watermelon on the ground before causing about a dozen to materialize a short distance in front of Pete.

"This is for implying that nobody likes me," She said, willing the watermelons to do exactly what they did: pelt Pete. Ignoring Mizu's show of anger, Kuro drew Ragnarok and pulled the chain once before replying to Wrath's cryptic statement, "And what exactly do you mean by that? He said, his right faunus ear twitching as Wrath laughed once more.

"Kill me, kill her," The Nightmare replied, the psychotic grin on her face once more as she closed her eyes and taunted the group. "Although if you really believe that you can take me on, go ahead," She added, gesturing for Kuro and his group to attack her. However, before anyone could do anything a small voice lanced through the air.

{Don't do it.}

Natalie's head snapped up as the voice reached her ears, and she looked at Pete once more before willing her semblance to activate. It did as told, and shortly after Natalie found a near infinite supply of Aura at her disposal. All this Aura... I can probably keep this up for about ten minutes at the very least with this much... is this Lucy's aura reservoir? Is she somehow tapping into my Aura and helping me?

[Song: World So Cold- Three Days Grace.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQimvlEpjY ]
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 am

Pete looked at Wrath with the fake grin still on his face, he heard the music coming from Natalie's semblance and his smile slowly became less and less fake "No, no, you have me all wrong, unlike some people I know, I have no illusions as to my power against what I assume to be a demon, possibly even a demigod... I never thought I'd feel this way, but it's true." he said, lining up his words too the lyrics and tune of the song...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:51 am

Wrath's eyes narrowed as Pete spoke, "do you really think lining up words to song lyrics is going to do anything against me?" She said, whipping her hand out and forming an Aura Sword before bringing the blade to her neck. Before she could place the blade against her throat however, she was stopped by a force out of her control.

{Guilty and I'm broken deep down inside} Lucy replied again, Wrath realizing the imminent shift in power and gritting her teeth in frustration. "No. I can't lose, not now!" She shouted, the blade evaporating as she instead focused on the ground under Pete's feet, intending to bring a Spire up from under him.

{No one lays a hand on Kohai but me!} Lucy shouted, once again interrupting the flow of Aura as Wrath's eyes shifted to blue before returning to crimson. Wrath ground her teeth together as she and Lucy seemed to be fighting for control.
"He stands in my way, dammit!" Wrath shouted, trying to move towards Pete but instead finding that her control was waning far more than she would've liked.

{No-one. Touches. My. Kohai.} Lucy shouted again, the conflict causing a disturbance in the air behind the struggling form of Wrath as the power struggle continued. "Tsk. I'll kill him either way, Lucy," Wrath said calmly, seemingly re-cementing her control as Lucy suddenly went quite.

That's when a giant vortex opened up in the space behind them, and Wrath was forcefully ejected from Lucy's body due to the Temporal Rift literally sucking that portion of Lucy's aura out of the girl's body. The vortex immediately closed afterwards, leaving Lucy lying on the ground for a few moments before she began to glow a bright purple. Natalie, having been freed from her bindings as soon as Wrath was taken care of, looked at Lucy in awe as she struggled to find words.

"It can't be... is her Aura... restoring her body?" Natalie asked the empty air, the glowing shape barely changing as the light dimmed out and Lucy sat up. Most everyone's eyes most likely tracking the two new additions to the girl's anatomy as she yawned and scratched her head.

"Could someone please tell me why Lucy has white fox ears on her head?" Kuro asked, the aforementioned girl looking at him and tilting her head with a curious expression as she slowly replied, her gaze surveying the room as she spoke.

"Who... are you people?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:54 am

Pete just looked at the sight in confusion and awe until it was over "What the fuck just happened?" he said with a confused smile before looking at Lucy "And why DOES she have fox ears now?..." he said as he walked up to the girl, not noticing her confusion "So... How you feelin', Lu?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:58 am

Lucy simply nodded groggily as she listened to Pete speak, "Tired..." She said cutely, Natalie taking a step forward and examining the girl for a few moments before finally putting the pieces together, "My guess is that her father may have ripped her ears off before she went to Signal, and that is why we never knew she was a Faunus. It does explain a lot though," She said, shaking her head slowly before addressing the other issue present. "Now what do we do about her amnesia?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:59 am

Starshine sighed releasing his stance causing his eyes to fade back to their normal shade of crimson "Guess I wesen't needed here after all" he said as he turned around and started walking away from everyone figuring he should let them figure things out without his intrusion
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 am

Pete looked at Natalie with confusion "Amne-what? Oh... Right... Time rift changed her body, time rift changed her mind... Uh... Pft, I'll see what I can do.... First thing's first!" he said before turning back to Lucy "You don't remember any of us..." he said with a bittersweet, yet caring smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 am

Leaf slowly snuck up behind Star as he was walking away, jumping up on the male's back as she giggled and pressing the back of his bead between her breasts. "And where exactly are you going~," She said, "We've still got 'things' to do remember?"

Lucy shook her head in response to Pete's question, curling up and pressing her knees to her chest as she spoke. "No, I don't."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 am

As the situation began to clear up and everyone had basically ensured that the primary target was acquired for the moment, Haven looked around awkwardly before slowly slinging his weaponry over its normal spot across his shoulders and shuffling over to Tai's location. He glanced up at her awkwardly, giving the others another quick glance over his shoulder before getting the girl down. "Uh...so, what a day, am I right?" he said stiffly while, shrugging slowly and beginning to bring the lass over to join the others.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:11 am

Pete smiled sadly "Yeah... Thought so... We'll explain on the way out...." he said, putting his hand out to help Lucy up...

Tai just kinda shrugged "Y-Yeah... I'm in s-... s-so much p-pain y-you wo-won-won't eve-ven b-believe it... L-like, wow..." she said with a strangely cheerful tone and smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:26 am

Starshine sighed realizing his quiet exit had been ruined by a newly emboldened Leaf "I don't remember planning any engagements between now and when I cut you down" he said his tone having lost all the gentle caring that it had just minutes prior only to be replaced with his typical prickly tone and demeanor "Now if you could somehow manage to pry yourself off of me the effort would be greatly appreciated"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:56 pm

Sighing, Haven shook his head while carefully hooking a hand of his around, carefully and gently patting Tai on the top of her head. "We'd best get out of here and get you some medical attention, then," he spoke softly, looking to the group afterwards. "We good to go, here?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:57 pm

"Yea. We've got what we came for," Kuro said, nodding in the affirmative as he sheathed Ragnarok and turned his gaze to Natalie. The sniper calmly met his gaze before smirking, "What Kitai? Don't tell me you were actually worried about my well-being?" She teased, receiving a small scowl from the Cat Faunus shortly before she was tackled by her rather frisky younger sibling.

"Oh Sissy I was so~ worried about you! Try not to leave my side again okay? I don't know what I would do without you~!" Melody said as she tried to press herself closer to Natalie's body. The aforementioned older sibling merely took her revolver out of its holster before placing it against Melody's head and cocking the hammer back. "We both know I'd be more than willing," Natalie hinted, causing Melody to slowly and cautiously let go of the sniper before inching backwards.

"Thank you."

Meanwhile Leaf was trying to keep her hold on Star for as long as possible. Quite an easy task for a Faunus of her species. "There you go again. Pushing me away for some reason I dunno why. What is it? Are you stressed? Uncomfortable? If you're uncomfortable I can help you fix that. Actually I can help with both," She said, her accent slipping through as she spoke of deeds that the young Railgun only dreamed she could achieve.

"Does this mean I have to put this away now?" Mizu asked solemnly, holding the rather massive watermelon in her arms as she slowly and gently placed it on her head. It was at this point that Kuro noticed a flash of metal hidden in the young witch's robes.

"Why do you have a gun?"
"Reasons. Now let's get out of here before I decide to use it okay?" Mizu responded brightly, the feline calmly turning to leave in response as Lucy leaned into Pete. Her eyelids fluttering before she slowly drifted off to sleep. Before she passed out however, a word that could be two escaped her lips as she buried herself in Pete's chest.

"Onii-chan..."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Pete lowered his hand and moved it to hug Lucy "Daw.... Ain't that cute?..." he said before letting go of her and gently picking her up bridal style "Welp, this is gonna be awkward to explain..." he said with a joking smile and moving towards the exit "See you all at Beacon, I suppose! This is gonna be a story for the grandkids!"

Tai just smiled weakly "I hope... Mistress will be... Okay..." she said, worried about both Lucy, but not really letting it get to her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Starshine sighed "No I'm not stressed and the only thing that is making me uncomfortable is the way you insist on smashing your breasts against my head. I'm just tired and want to go back to my room take off all of the knives I have hidden on me which by the way are digging into my back and sleep"" he said utterly exasperated
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Leaf sighed in disappointment as she slowly climbed off of Star, "Fine. Go get some sleep. I'll cya around the Academy," She said softly, turning around before walking back to the group, LightCaller collapsing back into its storage mode as she put Rocky and Kalipso inside. She barely glanced back at Star as she rejoined the group before moving to help Pete with Lucy.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next