RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:13 pm

"Mistress... I would fight to the end to protect you from anyone who would wish harm on you... If I had failed you I would either be already dead or I would take my own life out of grief. If you died of something I could not prevent... I..." she stopped abruptly in both speech and movement, she looked like, strangely for her, she was about to cry at the thought of losing her mistress and having no way to prevent it...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting in Secret [S.S. Chained Guard][Closed]

Post by Drae Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:31 pm

Shizu stopped as well before closing her eyes, her head tilted downward at an angle towards the ground as she spoke, "Jijo... promise me this. If I ever die... promise me you'll keep living. For me, okay?" She said, suddenly pleading with her friend as she opened her eyes and looked up. They held none of her usual know-it-all egotistic intelligence. Instead they simply looked concerned, like any normal girl would be.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:21 am

Jijo just looked down sadly before speaking up after what felt to Jijo like an hour "P-... Permission to cry, Mistress?..." she said, not waiting for Shizu's response to grab her into a tight hug and softly weep into her shoulder "N-... Never leave me, Mistress... I don't know what I'd do without you..." she said sadly, all the calmness in her voice becoming what you'd expect from a little girl, rather than a powerful, disciplined guard...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Shizu sighed as she returned Jijo's embraced, a small part of her mind regretting her last words to the girl as she spoke softly and comfortingly. She didn't wish to put any false ideas in the girl's head though lest they be broken.

"We both know neither of us can control that... But I'll try not to," She said, grasping Jijo tighter as the girl cried.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:18 pm

"Th-Thank you, Mistress... I love you, Mistress..." she said in between her sobs...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Shizu smiled sadly as she rested her head on Jijo's, "I love you too," She whispered, barely missing herself say that reflexively as she continued to comfort the girl in her arms. Shizu herself sighing sadly as she continued to hold her best friend in her arms, although at this point Shizu was beginning to wonder if they were still just best friends at this point and not something a bit more.

She closed her eyes as thoughts that a girl who wasn't a genius would have in this situation, To hell with it. Does it really matter what other people think? This world is opinionated in itself anyway. What's another deviant relationship going to do? She thought determinately as she stood there.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Jijo just contunued to cry... It was a while before she stopped...  She looked into Shizu's eyes "Mistress... I... Want to go home now... I'm not in the mood for a day out..." she said sadly, slightly regretting these words...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:53 pm

Shizu closed her eyes calmly before nodding once, "Okay. We can go back home if you want to, Jijo," She said slowly, the individuality behind Jijo's statement not passing over her as she stood there with the girl in her arms. I guess a night out on the town can wait a little while, She thought as she brushed a stray strand of Jijo's hair back behind the girl's ear absently.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 am

"I-I'm sorry, Mistress, I know I should be more professional about this, b-but... I-... Without you... My life would literally have no meaning.... You're everything I care for Mistress..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Shizu smiled at Jijo calmly, "Yea. I know. Don't worry okay? I'm not going anyway right now," she said sweetly as she wiped a tear off of Jijo's cheek.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2