RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Ishi found herself loving the way Corvou reacted to her sometimes. She noticed that she found herself anticipating his movements. Those things along with a dull throb in her chest that had sat like a rock for a solid half hour were beginning to make Ishi come to a long-awaited conclusion. I'm wrong. I couldn't be in love with Corvou could I? She asked herself, but a surprisingly more painful throb informed her of the answer, and she cursed under her breath as she gathered herself up for a reply.

"You think so?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Corvou shrugged in a calm way, nodding while fully turning his figure so that he fully faced the canine across the table once more. "Yeah," he began simply, slipping either hand of his within the pockets of his pants. He had to admit that he was a bit caught off guard by Ishi's choice of words within her reply, alongside the sort of sincerity that he could have sworn that he heard locked within her tone. It did make him wonder a bit for a moment, amusing him a tad further in a positive way, though he brushed it to the sidelines of his intellect with minor effort as he continued, adding, "I mean...I've heard a lot of my other friends say that at one point during the time that I've actually discussed this kinda stuff. I guess it just seems a lot nicer and reassuring when you say it for some reason, though."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Ishi felt another painful throb, and had to resist the urge to flinch in response to it. Why is it hurting a lot more now that I've identified what it is? She wondered, nodding as though Corvou's reply hadn't sent her heart racing. "I could say the same. About the reassuring thing that is. The only other person who knows exactly what environment I grew up in is Matt, and that's only because he's the one who suggested I become a huntress." Ishi said, relaxing for the first time in what felt like forever, her shoulders slumping as she leaned back. Her tail once again returning to it's little dance, although this time Ishi was in control of it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:28 pm

"Huh...I guess I should thank him sometime in the near future, then..." the drake muttered quietly under his breath, his tone quiet, as he intended to keep the remark to his own being, though may have been just a bit loud enough to hear, even if barely. After speaking this, he looked up once more, beginning to pipe up yet again. However, he caught himself a moment before he opened his mouth as his mind seemed to begin to ponder all on its own. ...I could be trekking awkward and maybe rough waters here if I ask about this, but...I'm...kinda curious about what she'd say in reaction...

A little while after the thought crossed his mind, Corvou pushed whatever he had to say prior out of his mind, instead replacing it with the new quotes that he had fixed up. He rested his elbow on the table and opened his hand, placing a portion of his bottom jaw within his palm as he leaned into it casually. "Is Matt a close friend of yours, by any chance? he began, his tail coiling around the base of his chair yet again. "...Ooooh, or, uh...is he a guy that you have your eyes on, or something? ...If you don't mind me asking. Just curious."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Ishi laughed, "Matt? He's just a friend, that's all. I wouldn't even dream of being in a relationship with him. For one, he never looks away from his computer, plus the last time I saw him was my third year. He kinda just up and disappeared after Christmas," Ishi said, crossing her left leg over her right as she kept up her little twirling thing with her tail. She sighed before looking at Corvou, her eyes locking onto his with that same wolf-like intensity she always seemed to have.

"Plus, if you want my opinion. He's not worth the time," She added, mentally continuing the thought with a shy 'You're far better anyway,' before glancing back over at the band as she felt her face begin to heat up at the thought.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 pm

An amused grin faintly crossed the reptilian's lips as he narrowed his eyes quizzically. "Wow. I bed he'd be flattered beyond belief if he heard you say that," he spoke in a tone of sarcasm, laughing quietly all the while. His own gaze of metallic silver never strayed from the wolf's as she made eye contact with him. "Seriously. Hearing the words, 'He''s not worth the time,' is what every guy wants to hear."

For a moment, he remained silent thought, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs over one another for a repeating time. "...If you had to say, though..." he started after some time, "Who or what exactly would you say is worth your-"

Before he could fully finish his inquiry, a certain other canine reentered the scene with a dish in either hand. "Aaaaaa'ight, order up!" he exclaimed in a rather enthusiastic voicing, wearing his normal grin. As Corvou seemed to stare up at him, however, it faded from his face a little bit, his furred auds flickering lightly as he tilted his head. "Uh...am I interrupting something?" he asked in a suddenly awkward tone while setting the plates in front of the corresponding customers.

Corvou simply took a quiet breath while bowing his head down and rubbing his face.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Ishi opened her mouth to reply to Corvou just as Tae appeared, and she instantly closed it before shaking her head in disapproval. Meanwhile, she was silently wondering if the interruption was in fact a good thing. As the young canine had been about to confess. No... It was good. There's no telling how he'd react anyway, She reasoned, although a small part of her shot her thoughts down immediately via another painful throb, although she once again meekly attempted to reason with herself that it was merely the food.

She didn't believe herself.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:12 pm

For a little while, Taeseung just awkwardly shifted his gaze between the two crossbreeds before him, both his tail and ears flickering lightly as he slowly slipped his hands into his pockets. "Uh...are...are things cool here? Shiiiit, I didn't take too long with the food, did I?"

"Naaaaaah, it's fiiiine. You can go now, Tae," Corvou spoke in a defeated and grumbling way, not bothering to lift his gaze just yet.

"Uh...are you-"

"Yeaaaaaaaah, I think I'm sure."

Within a shroud of awkward uncertainty, the canine puffed his cheeks out a little bit while resuming his shifting attention between the two. After some time, however, he released his breath through a raspberry, shrugging and laughing nervously while nodding. "Ahaha...ha...uh...a-alright, then. Call me up if ya two need somethin', though!" he quickly said before nodding and walking off to the second floor of the building.

As he departed, the drake had finally looked up, though only the slightest bit, to see the boy off. He lowered his hand down a bit, muttering something to himself quietly before glancing at Ishi from the corner of his eye. "Uhh...well, as I was..." the fourth-year started, though trailed off and shook his head before scratching his head. "Uh...nevermind. You probably knew what I was gonna say, but you don't have to answer, anyways."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 pm

"What if I want to?" Ishi blurted out, her face reddening as she glared at Corvou, this time her gaze determined and far more intense than before. I give up... If I'm ever going to admit it I best do it know while I still have the nerve to, She thought, allowing her tail to rest as she slowly mustered up her courage.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Corvou seemed to freeze as he blinked, perhaps a tad shocked by Ishi's little outburst. He noted the scarlet beginning to creep onto her expression, as well, which seemed to trigger yet another series of thoughts within his mind; most of which seemed to slowly cause a small smirk to return to his features. He slipped his hands up a bit in order to fold his arms loosely across his chest. "...Er...well, first of all, I suggest calming down," he spoke in a calm tone. "And second...well...if you really want to, then...Hell, go for it." He laughed quietly while gazing at her, bringing one of his hands up to lightly rub the back of his neck. "I won't be stopping you if that's what you wanna do."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Ishi sighed, her thoughts drifting back to Corvou's question as she calmed down. However, she couldn't stop the scarlet that rose to the surface as she willed herself to speak. "Someone worth my time, huh? I think we both have a rather good idea of whom that might be, seeing as how I showed up at his request," She said, avoiding actually saying Corvou's name while still getting her answer across to him. That wasn't so hard... Now I just have to wait for him to ask me to repeat it.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:39 pm

The inquiry that Ishi seemed to be looking for never actually happening, Corvou simply continued to gaze at the Faunus across from him. Contrasting greatly from the heavy fluster that the wolf seemed to be swarming within, he remained calm all throughout, and simply allowed his grin to widen a little bit after successfully interpreting the girl's words. "Aha...I never knew that you'd actually confess during the night... Hell, when I said that I wouldn't be able to help it if things took a turn this way, I was only kidding..." he chuckled, tilting his head while looking at the neighboring fourth-year. "It didn't take you too long to say it, too..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Ishi grit her teeth at Corvou's words, her fist clenching underneath the table as she fumed. "Why you little..." She growled, her face becoming even more flushed as she mentally contemplated killing the crossbreed immediately, "Do you have any idea how hard that was for me?" She fumed, thoroughly annoyed by her companion as she continued her fuming, her tail now wrapping itself around the base of her chair as she ground her teeth together, a low and dangerous growl forming in the base of the canine's throat as she barely held herself back from jumping up and decking the lizard right then and there.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:13 pm

"I can assume, yeah." the casualness that he had been keeping was never lost as he gave a level-minded reply, shrugging while continuing to smile. Noticing how uptight the other began to grow seemed to further fuel the man's amusement as he slipped his hand up from his neck to his head, scratching it yet again while leaning back in his seat a tad. "You shouldn't really be too uptight about it, though, because I think the situation is actually in your favor. I mean...take a moment to calm down again and realize something."

While he continued rubbing the back of his head, the drake's remaining extremity rose, pointing to the expression that was spread across his lips. "I never really said anything rejecting what you said, now did I? I'm actually smiling because of it, right? If I didn't have the similar feelings that are most likely overwhelming you internally by this point, would I be smiling like an idiot right now?" he asked coolly, awaiting whatever response he was to receive.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Ishi blinked several times at that, her hand relaxing as she let the thoughts sink in. Her face had only just barely returned to its normal color when it became flushed once again, and Ishi just sat in her chair wondering what the hell she had found herself in. Her tail uncoiled itself from around the chair as the words finally sunk in.

She narrowed her eyes at Corvou. "You're still a jackass," she teased, relaxing into the chair once more as she closed her eyes for a few seconds.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:27 pm

"Heh...I'll take that as a compliment," Corvou responded, shrugging while just gazing at the other for a moment. Shaking his head, he lowered both of his own hands, grasping hold of a utensil to the side and finally giving the dish before him partial attention as he guided the utensil to the plate. "But, hey...like I said, I ended up like this after all these years, and I doubt that I'll be changing again anytime soon." After securing a good portion of his food onto the fork, he glanced up, winking once. "...Anyways, so long as 'this' is all you want me to be, I'll be happy enough."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 pm

"'This' is all I ever want you to be," Ishi responded, following suit and rather viciously stabbing her food with a fork before she lifted her head to glare at the reptilian.

"Now would you mind explaining to me why the hell you didn't tell me that you liked me before now?"

[The End]
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2