RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A insane persons first airship rid............ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A insane persons first airship rid............

2 posters

Go down

A insane persons first airship rid............ Empty A insane persons first airship rid............

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Amber looked out of the rather large window of the ship as it took off heading towards the rather large school of beacon "I cant believe i get to go and get paid to blow shit up!"Amber laughed out loud her hands clenched tightly as she gave an evil grin Turing to look at the rest of the people on the ship "None of these people look like fun....."Amber said out loud as she began to walk around the ship.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A insane persons first airship rid............ Empty Re: A insane persons first airship rid............

Post by Gideon Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Gideon crouched down over the man whom he had just dropped, an angry purple bruise adorned the knuckles of his right hand, and angrier blue one was plastered on the face of the man. With unnatural grace and strength he gripped the man's shirt, pulling his face up to level with his. "Never. Touch. Me." Gideon hissed at him, the man's eyes simply widened in response, and a shadow fell over Gideon.
"Don't you think that's a bit of an overreaction?" The person whom the shadow belonged to said. A half smile spread across Gideon's face as he stood up and turned around. He was taller than this man by six inches at most, only heightened by the boots he wore. But there was something about him, a predatory nature that even put Gideon on edge.
"Are you trying to start something?" Gideon asked calmly.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

A insane persons first airship rid............ Empty Re: A insane persons first airship rid............

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:00 pm

The fight of sorts caught Amber's eyes as she seen the two she grinned evilly as she walked over to the two "Ahh are the two boys having a fight........How cute...."Amber said in a mocking voice as she watched the two.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:09 pm

A soft mocking voice echoed into Gideon's ears, he could tell that both the people around him and his challenger had heard her. Gideon's expression hardened, his hands moved to his Curveblades, there was a light scraping sound, and then both of the swords were fully extended, one pointed at his challenger, the other down by his side. The black blade named truth was inches from this man's throat, the twin metal tines poised to strike. But the other guy was quick, faster than Gideon had expected him to be, and in a flash a golden light covered eight inch stone blade was pushing his weapon out of the way, and another was between his eyes.
"Your play fool." The shorter man hissed.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Amber sighed for a second taking out her sword and pointing it at both boys "As much as i like fighting i do have a sense of self preservation so i think you should both put down your weapons."Amber smiled for a second "Or shall i have some bbq for dinner"Amber smiled as she licked her lips.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Gideon's hazel eyes darted to his right, a woman stood there, a sword with flames flickering across the blade in her hand. The man across from him tensed and stood up, the golden sheen which had covered his stone blades receded into his body, and he sheathed them on his lower back. He stepped back, raising his hands in surrender. Gideon simply pointed his weapons to the floor, his long black hair framed his sharp features as he spoke. "Don't give me orders lass."
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:31 pm

Amber grinned as she sheathed her sword walking up to Gideon slowly "My name is Amber next time you call me lass i will kill you!"Amber said angerly as she glared at the other boy for a second then back at Gideon "Now what the hell was this all about."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Gideon reached up, sheathing his curveblades, this woman was insane... More unstable than himself, that was for sure. "My name is Gideon, I'll be sure not to call you lass." He said calmly, his gaze and tone perfectly measured. The other man piped up. "Leon, Leon Kirigaya." The other man said quickly. Gideon chuckled a bit, gesturing to the unconscious man with a bruised face in response to Amber's question.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Amber sighed as she leaned down and poked the guy "Ahhhh Hes not dead...."Amber said sadly "There not fun to play with alive......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum