RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
First news letter read now! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

First news letter read now!

Go down

First news letter read now! Empty First news letter read now!

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:01 pm

First i i'm updating the rules by adding removing rules and finally sorting them better ill post when ever i add or remove rules in news letters.

second i i'm going to change the sites looks here shortly

third i i'm now going to talk to you about how we are going to do graduation we will be doing one at the first of every year (as in real world years) and one somewhere in the middle of the year when it is time i will post a sighed up simply sigh up the chars you want to use for this even and they will go up one year if they are 4th year they will become hunters and can work in the school or you know hunt.

fourth and final for now regarding mount Glenn that new place in the rwbyvers as far as what i'm going to allow here is you may go there but if your char is a 2nd year or 1st they need a teacher with them or a hunter also the underground cave system is allowed to be explored but the WHITE FANG IS NOT THERE. to keep this site somewhat different they will not be there plain and simple other wise have at it.

That concludes this news letter ill be making more of these if you have any questions please ask here and i will answer them don't ask in Skype or irc mostly so if some one has the same question they can read my answer to you. Also if you have any ideas for the site please feel free to post them here theirs no bad idea's and i i'm open for anything.

Your site owner and fellow rper Paige weaver.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down