RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Mora Amant I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Mora Amant

Go down

Mora Amant Empty Mora Amant

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:40 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Mora Amant

Species:dove faunus (wings)

Call sign/symbol: A Purple valentines heart with a single white angel wing coming from it's left side (Our right) and wrapping around it's front until it reaches the center

job/student year if you're a student:
1st year student.
Appearance :http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140226034503/fanloid/images/5/5b/Yohioloid.jpg
Yellow eyes.
Weighs 136
clothing is same as in pic.

History:Meli and her brother Mora were born as the younger of twins by five minutes to Athair and Moyo Amant, ex-hunters and now Co-CEOs of a music company called "Amant Records", Meli was considered their little princess for her whole life, for most of her early life she was completely normal for a girl of her wealth, but at the age 7 she got into a rather bad accident, she and her brother were out exploring the nearby forest, sneaking out while their parents were at work, it was fun and safe for a while, but eventually she got a bit too cocky, going to far from the city walls and getting the twins lost in the forest, unfortunately, an earthquake started when they were at the base of a mountain, it was not strong enough to cause anything more than a large rock to be unwedged, however this was enough, it hit poor Meli and pinned her underneath it by her right wing, her brother refused to leave her side and called their parents, knowing the consequences, Meli was in great pain and needed their parents help before something worse than a rock found them. It took them half an hour to find them, at which point Meli was unconscious from the pain worrying everyone involved, it took another hour to get her to a hospital, it was considered a miracle that she wasn't in worse condition. In the hospital she was in a coma for 3 days, when she woke up everyone in her family was relieved beyond relief, but she paid the price for her life with her wing being broken beyond healing, Meli and Mora were both disappointed by this, but glad she was still alive. After the incident Meli and Mora started to want to get into the music business like their parents, Meli practiced the piano while her brother used the electric guitar, they got some friends from school, named Louise "Lou" Prout on bass and Ferris Fine on drums, and their parents were all for the idea and helped them along their way until they thought they were good enough. At the age of 12 they were finally allowed to test their skills for real and record their own song, it went over well and convinced their parents to record a whole album under the name "The Heartstones", it went over even better and they got big fast, they went on their first tour at 13 and it was all up from their, however their parents pressured them to work on their fighting skills so they didn't get hurt by Grimm between cities, a bodygaurd or two helps with stalkers and haters, but Grimm weren't so easy, so using they're connections they got the best fighting tutors to get their children good enough for Beacon academy, after a few years of recording, training, touring and sparring, they got into Beacon easily with their parents connections and training. This is the start of her story (And her brother's too).

Misc shit: Mora is named after a friend of his fathers.

Personality: Mora has a very strange personalty he hates most people besides his sister. He is unable to talk to girls for reasons he does not even know often putting him in panic attacks. He also dislikes being in direct light preferring the shadows. With people that try to hit on or get with his sister he often fights that person in tell they give up or unable to try any thing.

Strengths:
Fast
strong
high pain tolerance
Very high sense of pride.
good at all ranges

Weaknesses:
low arua
cant talk to girls
hates working with others that are not his sister
his pride gets him in trouble a lot

Semblance: Shadows art.
Mora can use his semblance to form a shadow of him self when this shadow gets to a place he wants he can trade places with it. If the shadow is hit he will trade places with it after the blow has bean done. This shadow can also attack with the weapons mora has on him if the weapon hits aka cross bow bolt Mora will trade places with the bolt allowing him a quick attack Mora can have out at most 3 shadows.

WEAPON

Names: Dragons justice crossbow. Twin leviathan swords. Dragons tail. Grapple hook.

first Form: https://i.imgur.com/P7GFCDY.jpg

Second Form: http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server4100/dd172/products/691/images/5987/Dual_Full_Tang_Blade_Black_Ninja_Sword_Machete__92828.1409518666.1000.675.jpg?c=2

Third Form: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2UxbTPZ7xcqJ3fxAj4Sj5EH-SwFrWegoBs4TebGxw0n0WXqHQkQ

History: all three was made by mora in his first year of school.

Misc info: all weapons have no special form. Crossbow has a bi pod for sniping and uses a kinetic dust bottom where the arrow is fired to give it more power and range.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down