RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT]

Post by Requiem Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 pm

A heavy sigh escaped the boy's lips as he cut himself off from a reply another time, instead looking over at Sierra once more. The gun pointed his direction didn't quite faze him the slightest bit as he just stared at her with a slightly uninterested yet serious look. "You don't just point a gun at a guy that you just met, friend. You don't just threaten to kill one of your team members, friend," he shot back in a low-toned reply, his eyes suddenly dull and the thoughtfulness from his being gone within an instant. Rather than making any defensive movements or showing nervousness - which he honestly lacked due to the several other more dangerous situations he could recall that topped this - he simply leaned forward a bit, setting his left elbow on his knee and cupping his chin in his hand while continuing to stare at the threatening girl. "I'm fucking aware of that, by the way. I'll have you know that I wasn't being serious. That sort of thing is to be saved for later parts of a relationship, after all...considering that there was a relationship to begin with."

Fucking Hell, it normally takes a person one fuck of a storm to get me even the slightest bit pissed, but son of a bitch...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of the Minds [Team REJT]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:14 am

Sarah looked at the two for a moment "S-stop! Sierra its my life if i want to kiss a guy i can..."Sarah looked at thane for a moment "And sorry sierra is over protective but please dont threaten my friend..."Sarah said as she un-hendged a little
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:29 am

Sierra glared at Than angrily "If you dare tried to harm me, or her it'd end up with you on fire and me laughing hysterically..." she said bluntly before lowering her gun, sitting back on her bed and still glaring at Than...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:32 am

Sighing quietly, the man shrugged as he sat down once more, immediately sprawling his back across the mattress beneath him and cursing in a somewhat casual way in foreign tongues. "I never really threatened in any way, but that's noted, I guess," the sadist spoke, rubbing his face in a slightly agitated way. "And by the way...joke's on you, because I'd actually welcome the pain; regardless of whether it's from scorching or old-fashioned beatdowns. So yeah."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Sierra scowled at Than "Then I'd make it as quick and painless as I could, how about that, asshole?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Sarah glared at Sierra with slight anger before letting out a small sigh and walking over to Her and giving her a small hug and whispering in her ear "Be nice Sierra.....I would be nice to who ever you liked so be nice to thane for my."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Jett surveyed the room clearly displeased with his situation "Great everyone is fucking crazy" he thought as he sat down on his bed sighing
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Sierra pointed her gun at Jett "Stop mocking me! I know I'm crazy, so shut up!" she yelled, clearly just saying because she was already in a bad mood...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:55 pm

Jett stared the crazy gun toting girl in the eyes and chuckled a little bit before standing up.  After he stood up Jett took slow delibrate steps towards her until the gun barrel was pointing against his chest "Fucking do it" he said in a low tone
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Sierra grinned and pulled the trigger, the gun made an empty click and didn't fire " Ha! Jokes on you guys! I didn't load my guns 'cause I knew I'd get pissed off enough to shoot someone!" she said merrily "Please don't figure out I just forgot to load them..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Sarah glared at Sierra then Jett "You forgot to load the again didn't you?"Sarah said with a mocking grin before looking at Jett "Brick for brains please calm down Sierra gets jumpy sometimes.......Sorry....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Jett calmly took a step away from Sierra  breaking eye contact with her and looking at Sarah "don't worry about it this time but next time she point a gun at me I'll kill her" he said flatly sitting back down on his bed
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Sierra scowled at Jett "Next time I point a gun at you, it'll be to kill..." she said quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Sarah glared at Sierra for a moment before whispering to her "Stop it!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:33 pm

Sierra shrugged "Not my fault our team turned out to be assholes..." she whispered back...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2