RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Leon Kirigaya I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Leon Kirigaya

4 posters

Go down

Leon Kirigaya Empty Leon Kirigaya

Post by Gideon Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:56 pm

CHARACTER

Name:  Leon Kirigaya {Kee-ree-gai-ah}

Species: Lion Faunus

Symbol: Leon’s symbol is a golden lion, front and back legs extended in a leap, it’s eyes are red and it is set in the middle of a silver double sided axe head.  

Job/Student Year: Part time bartender, First Year Beacon Student.

Appearance: Leon’s Faunus traits are his ears, as well as claws on the tips of his fingers, the claws are hooked and two inches long. When his pupils dilate they become vertical slits, rather than becoming smaller. All of his natural hair is golden blonde as well. The aforementioned hair is cut short and spiky, at only an inch tall. His skin is tanned, and almost shimmers like a coat of fur in the right light. He has bright, iridescent green eyes, set of above high cheekbones and a thin jaw line; thin eyebrows adorn his average-sized forehead. His shoulders are thin, but not really noticeable due to his height of 6’ and weight of 172 Lbs, he’s fairly toned, as he needs to be, to wield his weapon with any kind of speed. He fingers are of average length and his arms are a bit longer than normal. He wears a three piece suit when not expecting combat. He wears this when he is. (Just he doesn't look completely like a Lion)

History: Leon was born to a Faunus town called Sendau far to the south of Vale. Down there the terrain was dominated by vast plains and rolling hills. Most Faunus were big cats or other stealthy ambush predators. That part of Vale was heavily targeted during all previous conflicts with The Grimm, and was up until Vale entered its legendary state of peace. Leon saw his first Grimm when he was only seven years old, it was a Beowolf, and it killed one of his closest friends with a vicious swipe of its massive paw, however it was unable to do any more damage, as one of the Hunters from Leon’s clan slew the beast with a variation of the battle staff Leon now carries. Leon gazed at the older man in awe, vowing to himself that one day, he too would become a Hunter. He began his training barely four days later, mostly with his uncle and elder brothers. His aura was unlocked not long after that, and was unusually hard to do. However once it was unlocked it was incredible, his deep gold-colored aura manifested as a thick mane, flowing from his neck down to his chest and lower back, spiking up to his cheekbones, and turning his eyes a deep gold. Regulus energy formed swirling Nimbuses around his hands, and his teeth elongated slightly, becoming pointed. When the initial release was over almost everyone was shocked, Golden Auras were rare, and Leon had a lot of it. He quickly gained fame through his village, not only due to his unique aura and Semblance, but his seemingly inate combat ability, only made more and more powerful when used in conjunction with Regulus punches. When he was 13 he attended Sanctuary Academy. His training here was relatively easy; he forged several lasting friendships with other students. Despite the immense amount of anti Faunus violence that was rampant at that time, Leon remained untouched, given the one brave soul who tried wound up with a rather large bruise on his face. After Sanctuary Leon was allowed to join Beacon academy. Leon’s initiation was relatively simple, a short run in with an Ursa was the biggest trouble he had, and it ended with Leon using an incredibly taxing Regulus ability to send the massive beast over a cliff face.  

Personality: Leon is laid back and optimistic, preferring to talk about things before resorting to violence, unless Grimm are concerned.  He is very self critical and will never take pride or positive feedback in anything he does, leading to a bit of a lonely existence. Leon is terrified of being alone, no one knows why, only that it is a phobia of his.

Strengths:
- Incredible combat skills.
- Unorthodox weaponry catches opponents off guard.
- Rather good at smooth talking.

Weaknesses:  
- Leon is a awful liar.
- Sucks with firearms.
- Rather long cooldown times for Regulus.
- If left alone for too long Leon will freak out, and this will usually culminate in a rather powerful panic attack.
- In battle bloodlust can cloud Leon's judgement, leaving him open to level-headed fighters like Gideon.  

Semblance: Regulus.
Regulus is a set of abilities that allow Leon to produce the element light from his body; Regulus is mainly used to boost the power of his melee performance, by enhancing his unarmed attacks with waves of destructive light, similar to a lion clawing at its prey. Light can also be used in various other ways, with Leon being capable of emitting vast amounts of it from his body, covering a wide area, and shape it into various forms, however this is incredibly taxing and rarely used, Regulus cooldown is directly related to how long he used it for, with an extra five minutes added on, ten minutes of use = fifteen minutes of cooldown. After thirty minutes of use he will run out of aura, and be unable to utilize his Regulus powers for two hours after his aura recharges.

WEAPON

Name: Zosma

first Form:  The staff is two and a half meters tall, the blades are both one meter wide, one inch thick, the staff is one and a half inches thick, and made of ironwood.

History: The very staff used by the Hunters of his village for almost sixty years, Leon acquired it after he was accepted into Sanctuary Academy.

WEAPON #2

Names: Ras Elased, Denebola, and Algieba.

First Form:  Another of Leon’s Tribal weapons, these are three 8” long flint knives with four inch long leather-wrapped handles. The handles of three long feathers hanging from the end by beaded string, each knife can be charged with Leon’s Regulus, allowing him to wield them and executed attacks similar to if he was unarmed, they also store a small bit of his Auratic energy.

History: These were made for Leon when he was accepted to Beacon Academy.

Last edited by Gideon on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Leon Kirigaya Empty Re: Leon Kirigaya

Post by Gideon Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:33 pm

*bumps*
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Fine by me, although I'd appreciate it if one of the other staff looked over it. They may see something I don't.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Looks pretty damn good, sorry for not getting back to you sooner... A few problems I have are:

1. The padded skin and fur on his hands and feet, I'm pretty sure that that isn't a thing, I wish it was, 'cause it IS a cool little feature, but I doubt it is, I could stretch my disbelief to include the fur if it's that important to his look, but the pads have to go.
2. What's his hometown called? This may seem like a minor complaint ('Cause it kind of is...) but worldbuilding is very important IMO
3. His personality is too weak at the moment, does he have any personality quirks? Does he have any phobias? Just some little things to make him feel more... For lack of a better term "Human".

Fix these things and I'll approve him. And besides those things, great job! He's otherwise a strong character!
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:26 am

You also need to add to weakness and strengths to other wise do ass mr emp said and you will be good.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:54 am

Mods done, sorry this took so fucking long.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:10 am

Again sadly no fur on the wrists ether we have yet to see/Monty say there is fur on fauna's if he does or we see something that rule will change.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Updated.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:16 pm

ok one final thing i just noticed how does light make you hit any harder and i want a slightly longer cool down on the ability to.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:33 am

It's solid, his aura creates and focuses it into a hard element.
Longer... okay, so how about length of time used+five minutes?
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:12 am

ok that works for how light does damage and for the cooldown it needs to be a ten minutes of use to a fifteen minute cooldown
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Done and dusted.
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:51 pm

Ok looks good now so approved.