RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP)

Go down

Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP) Empty Panya Utusuki [Fancy Footed Rat] (WIP)

Post by Purpose Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:10 am

CHARACTER

Name: Panya Utusuki

Species: Fancy Rat Faunus

Call Sign/Symbol: The silhouette of a rat with it's mouth opened wide

Occupation(s)/Student Year:

Appearance: (Picture to come)
This rat faunus stands at a whooping 5" even, a small yet dense gal. Most of her weight comes from pure muscle mass which is evident in her abs that she often brags of. Her hair is cut somewhat shorter in the back, causing it to fluff up and fray out, while her bangs remain long enough to cover the tops of her eyes. This fluffy mass of hair is thick and soft, and although is naturally black, comes in a softer whiteish-grey tone. She has a bit of chub in her cheeks, making them completely squish-able. Due to rat faunus genes, she's also equipped with large, rounded ears and a set of over-sized front teeth to match. Her thicker tail hangs low and drags if she is not holding it up. Ethnically, Panya is Blasian which explains for her darker skin tone yet Asian features alike. Her eyes are a bright hazel hue.

Her attire usually consist of a normal school top cropped short under her (lack of) boobs. A jacket is often seen tied around her waist, and her legs equipped with short shorts.

History:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Semblance:

WEAPON

Name:

First Form:

Second Form:

Third Form:

History:
Purpose