RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

So yeah, hi. Newcomer with several questions

3 posters

Go down

So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions Empty So yeah, hi. Newcomer with several questions

Post by Strategist14 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:47 am

So I found this forum due to a Reddit post (can't attach link yet, too new to site).  I asked a few questions, but it's been eight hours and the OP hasn't responded.  Any chance someone here can answer my questions?

Strategist14 wrote:
On mobile ATM so I can't check it out right now. I've got a few questions in the meantime, though. Not trying to be picky, just want to know what I'm signing up for.
For example, does it use OCs or canon characters? Is this meant to fit into canon at all? Strictly AU? Are we making things up as we go along or does every bit of info need to be fact-checked to fit into canon lore?
Setting. Are the characters students in Beacon? One of the other schools? Hunters and Huntresses, maybe? Heck, does it even take place at the same time as RWBY does?
Will teams be agreed upon in-forum by the members, or stuck together by the DMs? What happens if a non-divisible-by-four amount of players wants to join? As an extension of that, would teams be made up anew for every individual RP, or is it more akin to having a roster of teams that can all be dragged out for any stories their players are interested in joining?
Lastly, what are the numbers like? Five admins doesn't seem like all that many, but my real concern is the number of other players.
Again, I'm almost certainly going to sign up once I get the chance; this is just me trying to understand what you're offering.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Strategist14
Strategist14

Back to top Go down

So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions Empty Re: So yeah, hi. Newcomer with several questions

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:07 pm

sorry about that i kinda fell asleep but i will post my response here to.

Hello i can answer all of those question. we use Oc and we do slight fact checking but if it gets voted on by the member's of the site that it should or shouldn't be there then we go with that unless something comes up that shows its impossible. also we are AU on this site.
They are going to beacon but a few people on the site have hunters.
teams are formed by the members they can break apart a team if they like to join another team if they don't like the member's but other wise teams are permanent.
as of last count on member's that do post we have ruffly 11 people including staff that may seem low but we all do post when every we get a chance to or we are not busy irl.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

So yeah, hi.  Newcomer with several questions Empty Re: So yeah, hi. Newcomer with several questions

Post by Drae Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:53 pm

Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me about any other questions you may have, or if you just want someone to thread with.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strategist14 Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Awesome, thanks. I guess I'll get started on an OC, then.
Strategist14
Strategist14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down