RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security]

2 posters

Go down

Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] Empty Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security]

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm

[General Setting: The Vytal Shopping Districts - Daytime/Afternoon. Several shops and restaurants are located across several of the streets. Chelsea, Taeseung, Haven, and Sianna are sitting within the fences of an outdoor extension of one of the restaurants, seemingly chatting amongst themselves after finishing their meals.]

In a rather abrupt manner, a particular, Red Panda crossbreed pushed her seat back, standing up and slamming her hands flat against the table before her while sending a challenging glare toward a canine hybrid located across from her. "Dammit, stop getting cocky! We all know that anyone sitting with us right here and right now could out-fucking-dance you to Hell! Like...honestly, you dancing is like a drunk baby learning how to walk, or something...!" she shouted with a rising voice, the seeming spark of a flame flickering within her azure-hued gaze. The intensity in which she spoke and acted seemed to catch the attention of some other, neighboring customers, though she paid no heed to them as she watched the boy that she was talking to suddenly raise in a similarly dramatic manner that she herself did.

"Aw, c'mon, Si! I'm not that bad at dancing, you know!" the wolf shot back in a ridiculous, argumentative tone. "Like...c'mon! I could at least pull off the shit that you guys can do! ...Kinda... Sorta..."

"Oh, pfft- correction, you think you can! But little do you know, my dear, wolfy rich boy, you can't dance worth shit! You couldn't even make it rain if you tried!"

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, now, like, I think that's kinda harsh-"

Just then, the amber Faunus's sibling seemed to step into the conversation, but stayed within his seat as he casually stared at the neighboring boy with a slight smirk. "The truth is harsh, man... She preaches the truth; you can't dance worth jack."

"God-fuckin'-damn you, Haven! I bet you're just taking her side because she's your little sis, you bastard!"

".....Naaaaaaaaah, I'm saying it because she's actually right."

"...Not to mention that, when you dance, you normally to tend to de-magnitize yourself from the ladies... Honestly, you tend to be a catch with them- eeeeeexcept when you dance and trip over yourself. By then, it isn't them who's falling head over heels for you- it's...kiiiiinda you doing that... Literally..."

This last voice interjected into the conversation in a calm, yet amused voicing, and came from the second girl of the group; a small soul in comparison to the table occupants, and seemingly not as absorbed in the debate as the others were as her face was tilted down, with light, orchid voids of hers locked upon the text of a book that she held opened in front of her at an angle. At the remarks, both of the white-haired siblings seemed to stop and snicker for a moment, while the rowdy canine shifted his attention over to the book-bound lass.

"S-Seriously, Chelsea?! C'mon, I really can't be that bad-"

"Yes, Tae, you really are. Now, would you kindly shut up about this."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] Empty Re: Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security]

Post by Drae Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Tyler looked up from his table, the straw of a blueberry smoothie caught between his lips as he stopped mid-slurp to raise his eyes and see what all the fuss was about. This restaurant happened to be one of his personal favorites, and he came there quite regularly to get something to drink. His most common choice? A blueberry smoothie.

Oh yay... An argument. I seriously just hope they don't pay any attention to me. The last thing I need right now is for someone to point me out right in the middle of all of this, Tyler thought sheepishly as he hung his head down lower and resumed drinking his smoothie. Although he had to quickly stop as he yelped out in pain and placed the heel of his right hand against his temple. Augh! Shit! Too fast, too fast, too fast. Augh! The pain! Tyler screamed silently, his face twisted in pain as he focused all his willpower on trying to get the brain freeze to stop it's cruel tyranny of his mind and just let him get back to his smoothie.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security] Empty Re: Odd Encounters [Closed; S.S. Security]

Post by Requiem Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:12 pm

With the words that the quiet, lavender-eyed caracal Faunus had spoken, the conversation occurring around her seemed to erupt to greater and louder heights for the meantime, becoming a swarm of shouts and incomprehensible remarks. Such a scene seemed to be heavily amusing and humorous to the girl, and, although she bothered not to lift her gaze from the text of her novel, she narrowed her eyes a tad as a smile crept upon her lips, and she briefly broke her focus from the book's descriptions to giggle quietly under her breath and steal a brief glance at her companions. "Geez, you're all idiots, you know that...?" she said with a continued smirk, eying those around her for a moment. While the siblings with her simply shrugged in a passive agreement to the statement, she received another ridiculous rant from the wolf, which caused her to laugh a bit louder.

Shaking her head during his little lecture, Chelsea breathed a quiet sigh before beginning to avert her gaze back to the book within her grasp. As she did so, however, she cast a glance in the distance, blinking softly as she seemed to steal a look at the tormented lad afar as he struggled with his own troubles of brain freezes. Haven seemed to catch this, and he looked over his shoulder and at the other teen afar before grinning subtly and peering back at his friend. "Looks like someone's swooning..."

At those words, both Tae and Sianna stopped before exchanging gazes and looking over to where Haven casting his attention towards. As Tae seemed to acquire a smirk similar to Haven's, Sianna giggled quietly and mischievously before directing her attention back upon Chelsea, making it seem like the earlier argument hadn't even happened. "Oooooooh, duuuuuuude, you should totally go for him if you like him~!"

Clearly shocked, the girl's smile from earlier disappeared as her eyes widened with a slight fluster. Her ears flickered before pinning against her head slightly, and she quickly shut her book and tossed it gently onto the table. "W-Woah, wait, guys, wh-who said anything about-"

Before she could finish that statement, she awkwardly cut herself off and stared up at Tae as he called over to Tyler with a grin, waving his hand. "Yoooooo! Brain freezes, man! What a bitch, am I right?!" he called across the clearing, seemingly instantly aware of the battle he was fighting with the frosty deliciousness of his beverage.

"...O-Oh my God, I-I hate all of you..."

This time around, both Haven and Sianna took their turns to snicker, scooting closer together while looking at their friend as she began to freak out a bit more. ".......I was kidding at first, but holy Hell..."

"I ship it. Their babies will be beautiful. Their babies will be amazing. Their babies will-"

That last remark would have concluded itself if Sianna hadn't had a book thrown at her, courtesy of the awkward feline nearby.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:04 pm

"H-Huh?" Tyler stuttered, the heel of his palm still pressed up against his temple as he willed the brain freeze to go away. After a few moments of this he began to slowly feel the icy clutches of pain retreat from his mind, and he breathed a sigh of relief when the pain finally passed before looking up to the man who had just spoken to him. "Heh. Yea, you've definitely got that one right. Happens each time I come here and for some reason I just keep ordering this same thing," He said, gesturing towards the blueberry smoothie before he slowly took another sip and set the cup back down.

And~ people are talking to me. Great. I just hope nothing else happens. Like... oh I don't know... I fall out of my chair?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:38 pm

"Aaaaah, that just means that it hurts so good, though!" Tae called back while lowering his hand, though flashed the boy afar with his normal, signature, and toothy grin. Slipping either hand of his into his pockets, he sat back down in a nonchalant manner while still eying the other. "If you keep getting it, then it's probably, like...really good and all that jazz."

"...You could've just made that shorter by saying, 'You probably keep getting it because it tastes good,' you know."

"Shut up, Ven; you know I like the sound of my own voice."

"All too much, Tae. Aaaaaalllllll too much."

Those words seemed to trigger another light debate amongst the group, which caused the outer courtyard to erupt into a minor shouting match in that particular area again. Meanwhile, however, Chelsea herself seemed to not involve herself within this second interaction. Unknowingly, she was peeking the slightest bit over at the teen who had just recovered from his little freeze, soon after retrieving her book from across the table and holding it in preparation to begin to read once more. Her ear twitched in what seemed to be a light sense of curiosity for whatever reason, and a quiet, foreign-tongued murmur escaped her lips.

At that moment, Haven looked toward his flank and at her, a smirk tugging at his lips as he caught this. He nudged her with his elbow while the other two remained oblivious and stayed locked within their conversation, sticking his tongue out a bit. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, I was totally kidding when I said you were into him earlier-"

"Wh-Wha- D-Dude, what are you-"

"-but seriously, man; if you want to, then just go and talk to him! 'Cause...y'know, he's totally gonna sit there...forever...until you get up there..."

"I-I...I'm not...interested..."

"Then why were you looking at him just now?"

"I-I...don't...know..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:13 pm

Meanwhile Tyler took another sip of his drink, a song coming to his mind as he smiled and looked up to ceiling. His lips mouthing the words that he chose not to voice so as to not draw any attention to himself as he swayed in time to whatever song he was softly singing to himself. He would sit there indefinitely, singing the same song to himself over and over as he slowly but surely began lightly tapping out the beat with his fingers.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Haven sighed while shaking his head, leaning forward as he gradually rolled his figure onto his heels in a lazy manner. As he did so, Chelsea watched him with both curiosity and caution alike, though couldn't quite react in time as he reached out, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her from her seat. Because of this, she released a quiet, yet surprised squeak as she was hauled out of and away from her seat, leaving Taeseung and Sianna within their debate as the Tasmanian Devil guided her away. In a swift  fashion, he pulled her in front of his own being when they weren't too far from the other boy's table, giving her a slight grin before gingerly shoving her forward. Once he did so, he directed his attention over to the humming student for the quickest moment. While the feline was still recovering her balance, he flashed the both of him a cool, amused grin. "Hope you don't mind intrusions, man. She really needs to work on her social skills."

With those words, the ashen-haired swordsman strode back over to his own table, breathing a soft, victorious sigh as he seated himself again, leaning back and lounging so that his feet extended outwards and rested upon the table in a comfortable position. Around this time, the bashful, orchid-eyed caracal gazed over at him with a slightly panicked and unknowing expression, eventually sighing and bowing her head in a minor sense of defeat. "...I-I'm...gonna get you back...for this..." she muttered to herself in a low tone, staring blankly at the ground for a couple of seconds as her ears pinned softly against her head. Given that a little while more had passed, she sighed awkwardly before peering at Tyler from the corner of her eye. Her tone was awfully shy and significantly quieter than when she was speaking with the others as she said:

"U-Um...d-do... Do you...mind if I sit...here...with you...? I-I...don't think that my friend would...r-really...let me go back until I talk...to you...anyways... A-Aha, s-sorry..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Tyler blinked as he stopped humming and looked at the two intruding on his space. He didn't say a word when Haven spoke, just merely shrugged a little as the crossbreed left. Turning his gaze to Chelsea as she spoke, he calmly smiled and brought himself up a bit from the table as he shook his head ever so slightly. "Not at all," He said, unknowingly playing right into Haven's hands as he gestured towards the seat directly across from him with his right hand, the other one wrapped securely around his drink as he brought it up to his lips once more and took a sip from it.

"So..." Tyler began, trailing off as his mental processes came to a completely halt without his consent. He sat there like an idiot for a few moments before his gaze dropped and his head abruptly collided with the table. Soft muttering could be heard from the boy as he silently cursed himself under his breath. "Come on, Tyler... why is it you always crumple like this whenever something new happens," He sighed as he continued to sit like that, his head firmly pressed into the table as a small shadow of discord settled over him. "I'm such a wimp. I can't even gather the courage to talk to her," He muttered to himself again, wallowing in his ever-present self hate and his grip relaxed on the cup slightly.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:11 pm

No vocal response would be given as Tyler gestured over in approval, but Chelsea herself would have simply nodded in a soundless thanks as she shuffled over and slowly occupied the opposing seat. In contrast to how she was at the other table, she seemed significantly more stiff and nervous; her hands were clasped together and lightly fiddling with one another within her lap as her gaze was practically glued to the ground beneath her. A faint, inaudible sigh brushed through her lips as her ears flickered before returning to their pinned-down statuses. ...Hnng...come on, say something... Say anything...! she thought to herself beneath a shroud of brewing awkwardness and frustration alike. Come on... Icebreakers... You can do this. You got this. You can-

All at once, Chelsea stopped whatever thoughts that were coursing throughout her intellect, instantaneously lifting her eyes in a somewhat shocked expression as she caught the noise of the other suddenly colliding with the table. Both furred, Faunus auds of hers shot up as she did show, showing the alerted stature that she had been kicked into as a result of the motion. Like earlier, she held no vocalized response at first, though she did wince a little bit at the very sight of the collision. Shifting her gaze about for a couple of cycles, she tilted her head while slowly leaning forward a bit in a hesitant way. "H-Holy crap...a-are...are you okay...?" she asked in a soft, stuttering tone. Silence would overcome her after the inquiry, and she blinked as her ears twitched once more, having caught sound of the muttering occurring beneath the lad's breath.

...Ha... Welcome to my world...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:49 pm

Tyler just lifted up a hand and waved it around as he attempted to reassure the girl sitting next to him, his mind racing frantically for something to actually say to her as he spoke in as reassuring a tone as he could in his current, faceplanted state. "Yea I'm fine... just tends to happen," He said, lifting his head up to give her a smile that he wasn't completely feeling himself before lowering his head back down to the table and staring at his feet. Once again muttering to himself as he sat there trying to figure out what to say.

"Come on, come on... What do I say? What can I say?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:01 pm

Taking note of the reply that she was given, Chelsea simply leaned back into her seat in an awkwardly slow manner, nodding softly while continuing to peer down at the boy. Once more, she became overwhelmed within a minor shroud of silence, and, thus, her ears twitched another time while catching a trace of what the boy had spoken under his breath. Hesitantly, she lifted a hand behind her neck while laughing in a soft, unsure tone. "U-Um...w-well..." she began, her gaze shifting rather shyly to the ground, "...Wh-What's...um... Wh-What's your name...?"

That's right. Start this off in the simplest way possible. You got this. Nailed it.

Afar, if one managed to sneak a quick enough glance, they would catch Haven peering faintly at the duo from over his shoulder. A slight, defeated smirk would tug at his lips before he sighed and shook his head, directing his attention back to his other friends while lounging further into his chair.

Ha... Already such an awkward and dandy duo over there...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Tyler's eyes widened slightly as the question was posed, and he slowly brought himself completely off of the table for a few moments while he tried with all of his might to get over the momentary stuttering that he knew would happen if he answered straight away. Underneath the table he was wringing his hands, and he gulped heavily before blinking. After a few more moments he would respond, wondering to himself why it had taken him so long to formulate and deliver an answer to a question so simple as the one he had been asked.

"Tyler. Tyler Takehiko," He said, smiling slightly as the veil of discord lifted slightly. He grabbed ahold of his drink and took another sip. Swirling the cup around in circles when he parted with it as he gauged how much of his precious blueberry smoothie was left remaining in it as he looked back at Chelsea and followed up with his own question. "And likewise, what would your name happen to be?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Nodding quietly, the crossbreed inhaled shakily and hesitantly, though calmed down just a smidge herself as she managed to give a faint smile as a response to Tyler's. "A-Ah... Okay, then..." she spoke softly, wracking up enough courage to openly and solidly meet his gaze while doing so. Shifting a bit more in her chair, she averted her gaze towards the ground for a split second before breathing in and looking back towards the boy, her ears gradually lifting themselves from their pinned states as she slightly began to lose her tension. "Um...I'm...Chelsea Liu. That's...my English name, at least... ...Nice to meet you, Tyler..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:35 pm

"Nice to meet you too, Chelsea," Tyler said, his smile brightening as he found another topic to discuss with the newly-named Chelsea. He gestured towards the group of people sitting over in the area Chelsea had been in with the straw of his drink as he raised his eyebrows slightly. "So... What is with them? Seemed like an argument was going on a little while ago and it just suddenly stopped for some reason," He said, trying not to sound mean as he inquired into the group of people Chelsea had been with prior to her rather forced sit-down with him.

While he did appreciate the company, he was a tad bit curious as to why Chelsea had been pushed over to talk to him instead of he himself being asked to come sit with them.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:43 pm

"Mmm...?" Blinking, Chelsea tilted her head a little bit as Tyler gestured over towards her other companions, laughing quietly and awkwardly while shrugging a bit. "O-Oh... Nothing, really. They...just...argued over something ridiculous and spontaneous... K-Kinda used to it by, now though, and...well...it is kinda fun to listen in sometimes, so...yeah..." She sighed quietly while leaning back in her chair, relaxing a tad further as she brushed a few strands of hair from her eyes gently. "Stuff like that is...normal. So...it's fine."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:58 pm

"Yea. Although it is kinda concerning when they start arguing that loudly in public," Tyler responded sympathetically as he scratched behind his ear nervously. He took another sip of his smoothie before setting the almost-empty cup down with a relaxed sigh. He could seriously get used to this.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:02 pm

"A-Aha...yeah, to most others... Really, though; it isn't much to worry about..." Chelsea laughed quietly, glancing at the others from over her shoulder. "It's just how they communicate... It may seem troublesome, but...it's just all in good fun..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down