RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Hi there ^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Hi there ^_^

4 posters

Go down

Hi there ^_^ Empty Hi there ^_^

Post by DarkRecon Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Hello and Greetings. Now bare with me since I'm not good with introductions. First off, my screen name is DarkRecon. One that I have mostly used for quite awhile even in other forum RP's I've done.

I found my way here from another new member Vert. He told me about this site and since I'm sort of one of his forum RP buddies for awhile much like him, I figured I'd give this one a try since I am a fan of RWBY.

Sorry if this isn't a long introduction like Vert but I'd rather just say my hello's and see if I can do some good RPing.

Nice to meet you all ^_^

DarkRecon

Back to top Go down

Hi there ^_^ Empty Re: Hi there ^_^

Post by Requiem Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Eeeeeh, it's fine. Introductions can be a pretty hit and miss type of thing.

Aaaaanywho, although I'm not quite the creator of this site, I am one of the admins that are supposed to help out and check up on matters, so let me be the first to formally welcome you to RWBYUnglued! Just in case I can't do it myself, give Vert my thanks for getting you to check the site out, a'ight?

Things may move a bit slowly around here, but we're trying to work on getting more active members. I hope that you enjoy your time here, and that both Vert and yourself stick around 'til the hopeful time that we gain more members! If you have any questions and whatnot, feel free to ask me or any of the other admins on the site.

Paige, the head admin around here, is probably gonna see this little post eventually, so I'll leave it to him to formally introduce himself when he drops by.

Again, I hope you enjoy your time here, and thanks for taking interest in the site!
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:27 pm

greetings my name is paige weaver and I run the site in some ways it is good to meet you if you would like to join are little skype call please add me on skype Paigeweaver13 and ill add you i hope you have fun on are site. Welcome to the family!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:12 pm

DarkRecon wrote:Hello and Greetings. Now bare with me since I'm not good with introductions. First off, my screen name is DarkRecon. One that I have mostly used for quite awhile even in other forum RP's I've done.

I found my way here from another new member Vert. He told me about this site and since I'm sort of one of his forum RP buddies for awhile much like him, I figured I'd give this one a try since I am a fan of RWBY.

Sorry if this isn't a long introduction like Vert but I'd rather just say my hello's and see if I can do some good RPing.

Nice to meet you all ^_^

Oho~ nice to see you put up the intro topic yes! well anyways. Razz i'll say the odd member welcome. Welcome to the board Razz

But yah no need to worry about a large intro man. haha Razz you wrote what was needed so all is good.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum