RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Vert Lafleur I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Vert Lafleur

2 posters

Go down

Vert Lafleur Empty Vert Lafleur

Post by Vert Lafleur Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:35 pm

CHARACTER

Name: Vert Lafleur

Species: Human

Call Sign/Symbol: A decaying tree, with it's roots tearing into the ground like twisted claws.

Occupation(s)/Student Year (If a student): 1st year student

Appearance:
-- Height: 6'0" or 180 cm
-- Weight: 154lbs or 65kg

Vert is to some people a rather intimidating person, no matter his clothing. As such it has always been an effort to even wear something that most people wouldn't fear him from. However, is almost natural charisma, allows him to at times have people approach him. Seeing him in a different disposition, and in a way passing one of his tests, while at the same time failing it.

He keeps himself with long hair, starting off blond, with even lighter blond highlights, but it seems to darken as it approaches the bottom of his hair. At times his hair may even seem a light brown to some people, though it's highlights keep their rather pale coloring, seeming to do exactly that highlight his hair. He keeps it rather well maintained, though it still waves regardless though in gentle sloops down his back stopping just at his hips. The ends seeming almost to curve into several claws touching the back of his back. Though this is merely from the seeming increase in waving as it gets closer to the ends.

He has very expressive eyes, though they are generally cold and vicious. They will change to warm and caring depending on whom he's talking to. He keeps his vicious outlook for the most part, adding to his own intimidation. His eyes are a crystal green like color, matched with maintained eyebrows. He has rather pale skin, though still seeming to give off a healthy aura about it. He is a medium built person, well kept for being born in a military style family he was trained in combat, and kept in combat shape.

He wears a certain code of clothing, though it generally is set up based on the situation when it's in his free time. If he's working with his fathers company, then it's in a dark gray pinstripe suit, while when he is in normal casual attire it tends to stay around black regular fit jeans that are slightly longer in legs then not to seem to touch the floor behind hi heel of his steel toe boots. With a gray colored t-shirt, that is covered over with a white dress shirt on top of it, unbuttoned. His rather casual and unfashionable attire just fits into his uncaring desire about the fashion world itself. Going for a more simple feel so he can fight easier if need be.

When it comes to his own pajamas though, he wears a t-shirt and boxers. Hiding for the most part the scars that litter his body from his own training. Though, there are only a few that remain on his arms, he is rather toned, so that his over all build allows for speed, and precision. He has a massive scar on his left wrist, seeming to be an entry and exit wound from being impaled by something. The scar is sidewise, and stretches his entire wrist.

He wears silver glasses when he is reading, or writing. While wearing shades(sunglasses) to hide his eyes when it's rather bright outside.

History: Vert grew up in what some people would call luxury. Spending a great amount of time in the military family itself, he had to live up to certain expectations that were planned out for him. Even at a young age, his father planned and made sure he met them. To the point he was often thrown into so many different programs that he would barely have any time to do anything at all socially that was.

Vert was put threw many vigorous tests, each one to further his planned expectations that his father decided he needed to run into. This didn't really fall so happily on his own shoulders, but he knew it was better to keep silent at the moment, and then possibly one day turn it all around. Then to attack and step back. It wasn't like he could do anything anyways at the time. Leading him to a much more reckless life style when he was free, or whenever he was given the chance to run away from his fathers twisted grasp.

One day, he was out during his lunch break at the current school he was attending. The school wasn't the most common of it's kind, but for the most part his father enjoyed it and thus the company paid for him to go to it. Considering it a means of investment for the future. Regardless, he landed up entering a rather odd predicament. Something he didn't know at the time that was planned by his father to push him into another level of his own training. Theory, was always something that was alone. Nothing ever beat the truth, the reality of it. And his father was more then willing to push his sons military like training to the extreme in order to make him have such an action.

The kids originally jumped him while he was eating causing him to throw one kid forward in an automatic response and with a slight turn to the side he dodged the next charging kid. He didn't feel shaken, nothing seemed to effect him as it was. Be it the training or not he was doing his best to keep himself and his own hair, the only thing he was able to keep as his pride out of the way. It was only for the moment that he noticed what was truly in his opponents hands. Scissors, indeed he knew some people may have been jealous of his own hair but never thought they would go to such lengths in order to take it from him. He moved to dodge another and hit the kid in the gut while again the fight grew out. There was no use of weapons, no real use of Aura or Semblance. Just a good old fashion brawl.

He would eventually trip, causing him to stumble as a scissor blade would come towards his hair and face his mere reaction to protect his face came into play causing him to lift up his left and right hand. His wrist getting slammed into by the scissor blades themselves. Piercing his flesh and cutting to the other side the red liquid made it's way down his wrist and to the floor below him as he looked towards the 4 boys. Taking the scissors by the handle and ripping it out. Tossing it on the ground as he got into combat position. There was no more dodging, no more playing he was going to fight them one way or another and this was the way he was going to do it.

This was the first fight he had gotten into, and it was the first time he realized just how far some people would go in order to get something. It was a note he kept to himself. Through “persuasion” he gained knowledge on his enemies learning about why they did it, who sent them. And with that his already standing hatred grew more for his family. The endless drive to toughen him up had seen him thrown into the hospital leaving him with a more memorable scar for the time. The doctors told him that though nothing was damaged, the nerves were shredded, and though he could use it. It would be best that he kept with his other hand being used as a main point instead of his left. He also added that it was lucky it wasn't his right, as he was indeed right handed.

Vert would allow his hatred to slowly consume him. Using it as both a fuel, and a means to get back at anyone who would try to wrong him again.

Personality:

Vert is a rather serious person when it comes down to certain activities he deems needing his attention. He keeps the face of someone rather serious when it comes to business but will easily change to a more energetic, or playful person when it comes to his friends, even family and other people he feels comfortable around. He has a rather high requirement for friendship, judging people almost instantly, as he was brought up to look into all possible reasons a person could approach him. He is even seen as inhumanely polite at times, in moments when others would lash out.

However, if his friends are threatened he wont hesitate to show his more dark side, resolving to any means to bring them back to his side if need be. He holds loyalty at it's highest peak, and honor comes in just as close. With his values being so distant from the people he grew up with, it was by no mere chance that he got rather suspicious of many people. His confidence at times though, may cause him to sometimes not think certain events threw, and his trust in some people can lead to the same situations.

When interacting with people, he much rather get information about them, then give out any about himself. Though, feeding the occasional thought in order to trade information was never an issue to him either. If he see's something he want's in that manner, he will do what he needs to get it. Though, he generally has a problem of not taking some people seriously, though not showing it to their face, he will easily test the waters and see if he needs to worry about the people or not.

Overall, his friends see him as both a serious and wise person, being tactful and aware. While at the same time, being odd and fun. Seeming to keep a rather calm and entertaining aspect to himself. He also comes off as caring to some extant. Those he deems his enemies, see him as a cruel man, willing to sacrifice anything to gain what he wants.

He is rather paranoid about all things, though it is rather controlled. He has a great hatred of anyone touching or doing anything to his hair. Aside from the select few as he was ridiculed for having it, threatened multiple times about getting it removed. Feeding his hatred towards people that try to touch it. He isn't going to change his composure if a person touches his hair, however he will gladly level them.

Strengths:
Persuasion
Polite in all situations
Loyal
Honorable
Confident
Manipulation
Level headed
Tactical
Military Trained

Weaknesses:
Paranoia
Arrogant
Cold
Business Mindset
Hair Trigger (As in his hair...is his trigger.)
Resentful
Untrusting
Left Wrist injury. Over a long period of time his left wrist will give out and he wont be able to use it anymore. This includes damage to the wrist as it can't take as much damage as his right wrist.
Backlash

Semblance: Backlash – Vert is able to take damage and from it return the damage back to his opponent. This Semblance is entirely close combat, and this is merely because of the amount of time it would take for him to get to the next person. His damage ratio builds with each hit much like Yangs without the anger. He is generally calm. However, the trigger may lead him to be angered, something he doesn't gain any benefit from. His Semblance is very tricky for him to control, and as such he decides to never use it, unless it's needed.

To activate it, his hair must be damaged. Or something of great value around him must be harmed. This triggers it rather easily and allows him to begin the combat. As it being close range constant damage on him stacks in “points” every strike will be paid back in full to the person plus his own physical damage to them. Thus effectively depending on the damage done to him, increasing his damage to the potential of the person doing to him times the force of which he normally puts out. This also puts a massive strain on his body however, as every time he is pushing his general limit more and more. His muscles tense and as such begin to crush his bones in their own pressure.

He also has a time limit, besides the one that is his body, of using it for only a max of 10 minutes before he will drop to the ground. Becoming completely useless and drained from his body burning threw it's own energy completely. Of course, this only imply when he's in combat fighting a person. If the 10 minute count comes to a close when he isn't in combat with the person. There is no negative stacks thus it turns off. Unable to turn back on until the trigger is sound again. Though this generally never happens more then once. As such a re trigger is hard.

He can activate the semblance all by himself, however the amount of damaged stacked on him must be high enough for him to enter “death mode” or “La vie de mort”. This is a sort of over ride last minute take over. Allowing him to fight for his life with whatever is left. The 10 minute slot after this will kill him if he isn't hospitalized, as his body will be crushed by tension of his own muscles passing the normal limitations of combat.

The entire time the semblance is activated. He is in pain, the pain never ends. As his body will literally break bones in combat he will begin losing limbs in the combat if he isn't careful. Thus he is his own worse enemy. He may forcefully turn off the semblance, though he needs some concentration, it will at times save his life.

He also has a call, much like some users. His eyes will glow a very light green. Giving away the activation, or the dis activation of the skill. His eyes stay their active color for the duration of the period. “Turning off” at the end of it.

WEAPON

Name: Le Perdu

First Form: Le Perdu, in it's first form just seems to be a rather interesting looking rocket launcher. It's rather boxy like form is plastered in a sort of brown and green like camo style. No true solid color on the weapon. It has a blade that seems to rest on it's top. Curved like an ax blade. The weapon has a scope on it's side for it's user to fire off a rocket from a range. It's handle is brown in color with a specialized trigger.

Second Form: With a pull down on the Handle, the weapon changes into what seems to be an old weapon designed for close combat. The weapon once known as a bardiche. It's blade seeming to take up a good size. Though the weapon itself shows it's true form in a much longer size as well. It's obviously used with close combat.

Third Form:

History: The weapon was made for Vert when he was entering training. Though his family believed that the best weapon was the body itself. The extension of the body had to be just as useful. The one thing all people lacked was distance. As such the family had the weapon made. Everyone one in the family has their own weapon regardless of the reason, and as such Vert was to be no exception.

Last edited by Vert Lafleur on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:26 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : updating, editing.)

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Vert Lafleur Empty Re: Vert Lafleur

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:28 pm

A'ight, so there's just a few things that probably need to be covered.

First off, regarding weaknesses. For sake of combat-related balance, I'd advise adding at least one physically-oriented weakness. When I say this, I mean, like...maybe have him have lingering and constant sores (possibly because he overexerts himself while training or something), make it so that a body part of his is more vulnerable and his overall weakspot (like, say...his right knee, because of some incident or accident that happened to him in the past. It could be healed for the most part in the current day, but could act up occasionally if he moved incorrectly, or if he were hit there), or something else like that.

Moving onto the second matter, now: the Semblance. While I'm fine with his abilities being able to decay inanimate objects, I'm gonna have to say no to it being able to have an effect on practically anything- including other characters. If he were to touch, say...a plant or even a weapon or piece of armory, I'm fine with it eroding away (maybe with reversible, time-based effects with the weaponry/armor because it's a personal, character-related item, but still), but when it comes to natural, alive beings that aren't plantlife, I'll have to say no. Because, like...although you could easily fix a weapon or armor-related problem, I don't think that you could fix dead flesh or parts of the body. Alongside this, I'd also suggest adding an average set of time that Vert is able to use his Semblance without receiving strain from going past his limits, alongside a sort of cooldown time that has to pass before he uses it again.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:36 pm

Requiem wrote:A'ight, so there's just a few things that probably need to be covered.

First off, regarding weaknesses. For sake of combat-related balance, I'd advise adding at least one physically-oriented weakness. When I say this, I mean, like...maybe have him have lingering and constant sores (possibly because he overexerts himself while training or something), make it so that a body part of his is more vulnerable and his overall weakspot (like, say...his right knee, because of some incident or accident that happened to him in the past. It could be healed for the most part in the current day, but could act up occasionally if he moved incorrectly, or if he were hit there), or something else like that.

Moving onto the second matter, now: the Semblance. While I'm fine with his abilities being able to decay inanimate objects, I'm gonna have to say no to it being able to have an effect on practically anything- including other characters. If he were to touch, say...a plant or even a weapon or piece of armory, I'm fine with it eroding away (maybe with reversible, time-based effects with the weaponry/armor because it's a personal, character-related item, but still), but when it comes to natural, alive beings that aren't plantlife, I'll have to say no. Because, like...although you could easily fix a weapon or armor-related problem, I don't think that you could fix dead flesh or parts of the body. Alongside this, I'd also suggest adding an average set of time that Vert is able to use his Semblance without receiving strain from going past his limits, alongside a sort of cooldown time that has to pass before he uses it again.

Whelp all done, i left his looks and what not the same, feeling like it wasn't that much of an important need to change. But i applied what you wanted there.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Ayeee, it's fine if you left his looks as it was.

Everything seems to be okay and in order, now. Sooo...accepted and moved!
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum