RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D

2 posters

Go down

Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D Empty Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D

Post by Vert Lafleur Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Well, hello people of this Forum. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance i'm sure. So hmm, where to start. Well i guess a general introduction should work out fine =)

I am, as you see Vert. Though i go by many other names threw my RP world. At this moment i will be using that said name. I have been rping for quite sometime, and i also write...well i guess that would be expected standing in the fact that i rp. Regardless i write fan fiction and other whimsical things. I am in fact a fan of RWBY, and enjoyed the indie series (along with waiting for it's start of season 3, though when that comes...i don't know) My favorite Character would probably be, Yang, then Weiss. Though i don't mind the other cast of course.

I also watch anime, hang out with friends. bike all that normal stuff people do Razz Anyways regardless. I just saw this site in a add on toprpgs and thought, why not. So i jumped on to see how this board feels like~ Random i guess. but we'll see. =D Hopefully i get to meet you all and learn about you. I'm sure it'll be a fun time guys haha. A friend of mine is also interested in joining. So we'll just see about that.

Again, a pleasure to meet you all.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D Empty Re: Hello =D Pleasure i'm sure =D

Post by Paige weaver Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:36 am

Welcome my name is Paige it is nice to meet you i run this nice little site and if you need any help just pm me or add me to your Skype it is paigeweaver13 and if you do ill add you to are little Skype chat also my favorite character is Blake.

one more thing I have awful grammar and spelling so warning now.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Vert Lafleur Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Paige weaver wrote:Welcome my name is Paige it is nice to meet you i run this nice little site and if you need any  help just pm me or add me to your Skype it is paigeweaver13 and if you do ill add you to are little Skype chat also my favorite character is Blake.

one more thing I have awful grammar and spelling so warning now.  

Oh? interesting. Nice to meet you Paige. No need to worry too much about spelling and grammar. I look at it like, as long as i understand it. I don't really care. Just a thing i do XD haha.

Vert Lafleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum