RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed]

4 posters

Go down

With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] Empty With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed]

Post by Requiem Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Haven took a deep breath while strolling about the Vytal shopping districts, eying the numerous stores and booths laid throughout the streets with either hand of his gently tapping in time to the beat of his music within his pockets. Sighing quietly, the crossbreed gave his ears a quick flicker before reeling the eastern extremity from the fabricated pouch it was enveloped within, reaching upwards and gently brushing it through his hair while continuing his visual journey throughout the various goods that the district had to offer. Yep… This area’s always this packed around this time of day on this exact day of the week… he thought to himself tiredly. His stride paused sharply for a moment, and he barely prevented himself from colliding with another passerby. He stared after her for a moment before muttering quietly to himself. …Dunno what I was expecting, but whatever…

With those thoughts, the teen turned heel and around the corner of a nearby building, stepping into yet another extension of shopping booths and aisles that lined the streets of Vale. Once more, he lifted his gaze to meet the products that each stall had to offer, though he blinked softly and gradually ceased walking while looking around a bit closer at the structures aligned upon both the concrete of the streets and sidewalks alike. Sure; these stalls had a rather expanded variety of things to offer those roaming about.

…However…there appeared to be something different in regards to the other, more common-looking accessories that the people further down the street had to offer.

Stepping forward yet again, the ashen-haired swordsman slowly drew his remaining hand from its boundaries before crossing it over his chest alongside his other hand, tilting his head in curiosity and finding himself scanning a spread of crystals that spanned across the surface of one of the shopping booths located to the right. For a moment, he eyed the vendor who seemed to be in charge of the objects, and, after noting the fact that he nodded at him in a seeming sense of approval, reached over and carefully picked one of the crystalline figures up. Lifting it up to the light, the Tasmanian Devil quietly eyed its glint as if attempting to confirm something within its sinister, bloody red coloring.

…Is this…a Dust crystal…? It looks like one, but… Hell, I’ve never even seen anything like this before…

Both auds of his flickering another time, the boy silently glanced over his shoulder, catching sight of a sign that hung overhead some ways away as if labeling the entirety of the current sector.

Foreign and Exotic Dust Crystals Availible For a Limited Time!
Get ‘Em Before They Run Out, or ‘Til We Run Packin’!

…Slowly, the second-year averted his attention back to the crystal.

…That…explains some things, then…
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] Empty Re: With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 pm

At the same time, Pete was walking through the same area, pushing past people and dragging his close friend, Sicarius, along behind him "So what exactly is this special dust meant to do again?" "The tip I got from Virgo just said it was supposed to boost your semblance, I wanna try it just once to see if it's worth it, he said that if it was he could hook me up with more." "That.... Totally doesn't sound like a drug.... So why can't he just give you a sample?" "You think I understand that kid's brain? 'Cause I don't..." At that moment they came to the clearing of people around the stall they were looking for "Oh, hey Haven! You here for the... Uh.... What was it called?... The cool dust, the power up stuff... Zilla Dust, I think?... Why name it after Godzilla?.... You here for that?" he said curiously ""Zilla Dust".... This has got to be a joke, right?..." Sicarius said cautiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed] Empty Re: With the Fury of Godzilla... [Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 am

luz was walking though the area with a sly grin as he hummed a tune and clicked his heals together "Do da do da do Bugs need feeding to and all that fun stuff~" At the moment he seen pete and gave a wild grin before putting his hand on the boys shoulder "Hello there sexy"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 am

Flickering his ears, Haven looked over his shoulder as his reflexes kicked in at once, immediately bringing himself to eye the first two newcomers. His figure grew less tense as he realized who the people were, and he chuckled awkwardly while shrugging. "Oh...'sup, guys," he gave in a casual reply, lifting his other hand and waving t the pair lightly. At the mention of the Dust crystal he simply stared at the bear for a moment more before curiously averting his gaze back to the object within his grasp. "Er...no, I actually wasn't... I normally walk around this place on some days to check things out, and then stumbled onto this part of the area... I've never seen these stalls before. or these products, but..."

While temporarily at a loss for words, the student slowly placed the crystal back where it had been to begin with.

"...I dunno. It...kinda seems like the type of thing that shouldn't be here."

"You know what else shouldn't be here? You."

Blinking quickly at the sound of yet another familiar voice, the T-Devil looked behind him, immediately meeting gazes with a silver-eyed dragon. An awkward smile and chuckle escaped his lips.

"Oh..hiiiiii there, Cor! You're lookin' fine and dandy right now."

"Aaaaaaah, shut up, man. You were supposed to wait for me by the Serenade, but you ditched me."

"........I got bored of waiting for you?"

Sticking his tongue out in mock disapproval, Corvou gave his friend's shoulder a quick yet light-mannered slug before facepalming him. In reaction, the white-haired teen staggered back a bit before flailing around in an obviously joking yet ridiculous manner, slapping the hand away.

After exhanging a few volatile-sounding yet still light-hearted and joking remarks like young, immature teenagers, they both gave one another the sight of a particular finger before turning their attention to the others once more. "...Aaaaaha...aaaanywho, I can see you met up with Peter. Sicarius, too, and-..."

He trailed off for a moment.

...Needless to say that, as Corvou was speaking, the two did notice Luz's appearance, though seemed to be trying their best to ignore and dismiss the particular way he had entered the scene.

...Although, the awkward, suppressed smirks that were seen as they attempted not to laugh at Peter would state that this wasn't the case at all.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Pete was frozen in fear of the odd boy for the duration of Haven and Corvou's conversation, as soon as it ended he could only give a small, awkward "Heeeey..... Luuuuuuz.... I'm still 100% straight in case you were wondering!...." "....Who is this "Luz"?..." Sic said, eyeing the strange student cautiously....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:40 pm

luz smiled at pete a little " I know sexy but Ill still tease you all day! hmmm and who is this little lass is she your girlfriend? Luz said with a slightly cute look before walking over to sic and patting him on the head "She is a cute one."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:56 pm

Sic grabbed Luz' hand roughly "I'm one hundred percent male, sir.... I do not blame you for the mistake, but please refrain from touching me...." He said calmly, yet menacingly "....Yeah, don't touch him, only I and his girlfriend can touch hi-..... And I wonder why people think we're gay when I say stuff like that..... He's not gay either........ Just so you know..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:19 am

"Eeeeh...yo, there's no need to get your panties in a bunch, man," Haven spoke casually yet jokingly while eying Sicarius. "He didn't know about the no-touch rule around you particularly, man. ...Er, even though the 'no-touch' rule is...kind of common courtesy regardless of who...it's...applied to..." The swordsman trailed off after a moment or so while just staring blankly at a cleared section of the stall surface for a moment, his ears flickering lightly. "...Honestly, I kinda just lost my train of thought, there... I have no idea what the fuck I just said...or...if it actually...made any sense..."

The reptilian standing besides the ashen-haired teen simply reached over, giving him a mocking smile while patting his head as if he were a child. "You'll be fine. Just don't think on it more than your snarky brain can handle," Corvou said dismissively, chuckling as his hand was smacked away another time. Breathing a quiet sigh, the graduate hooked the eastern extremity behind his neck, rubbing it before glancing over at the other three. "Flirting and whatnot aside, though... What are you guys doing out here right now? Out for a stroll or something?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 pm

luz eyed corvou with an evil grin before slowly going around him hoping would not notice him "Now then all I need to do is go around him and jump onto his tail. Muhehehehe"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:09 pm

"We're here for a special, really rare and even less legal type of dust that boosts the power of your semblance.... Alot.... I don't know how much, but the guy who told me about it and told me it was here just said "think of godzilla, that type of power"... But said guy is the crazy, possibly high-functionung autistic kid who lives in my neighborhood, Virgo... So he was probably just exaggerating... That kid scares me...." "And it's called "Zilla Dust", I feel like the name of such an important dust would be important..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:11 am

"'Zilla' Dust, eh...? Huh...kinda weird to name a sort of Dust after a big-as-fuck dinosaur that wrecks your shit..." the second-year muttered while scanning the various crystals spread throughout the counter of the shopping booth. Tilting his head, he reached over and lifted another one up- this one still holding a sort sinister, darkened shine, though was a darkened blue in contrast to the first, bloody red one that he had retrieved upon arrival. Like earlier, he held it up to the light, examining its features and shine. "...Although, if this really packs as much of a punch as you say it would, I guess the name would be appropriate..."

His arms crossed and his gaze thoughtfully placed upon the Dust, as well, Corvou gave a slow nod while glancing back over at Sicarius and Peter. "So that's why you're out here, then...? You were actually looking for this...?" Tapping his fingers upon his forearms for a few seconds, the drake would breathe a low, foreign-tongued mutter before unfolding his arms and slipping his hands into his pockets. "...But if this stuff is 'less legal' like you say it is, would it really be a good idea to go purchasing it...?"

As he said this, the graduate shifted his attention through those with him, though seemed to grow a bit uncomfortably thoughtful at the realization that one of the members had departed somewhere. Oh God, it's the really touchy one... he thought while subtly shifting his gaze about the corner of his eye. Though he hadn't caught a full view of Luz's location, he did catch his shadow from the corner of his eye- and couldn't help but notice that it was beginning to circle around him.

Often times, there was only one reason that someone would try to sneak up on him from beyond.

Inhaling deeply, the dragon shut his eyes for a couple of moments, his tail swaying behind him as he focused his hearing onto the area directly around him. For nothing else but spite, he actually waited until Luz's footsteps drew nearer again until he suddenly lashed his tail around at such a force that simply latching on would become impossible, and such an attempt would more than likely involve the victim to be either struck vertically into the ground immediately, or to be swept across the ground some ways with some force. Either way, only two options were given by that point:

Dodge, or be hit.

because fuck you paige
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:51 pm

And of course, if one looked closely enough they would be able to spot the pair of golden amber eyes peering at Corvou and the rest of the group from between the gaps in the shelves a good ways away, her tail gently swaying underneath her garments as she inspected the goings-on of the group. Her gauntlets hung tied to her belt, and her ears would twitch ever so slightly as a small necklace hung from her neck. The cobalt dragon that hung from it dangling above the ground as she watched.

"What the hell is he doing?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Pete shrugged and grinned sheepishly "Weeell... No, it wouldn't be a good idea at all, but when have bad ideas ever stopped me before?" he said before walking up to the stand and grabbing a dark green and black crystal "I don't get why they're a bunch of different colours, red, green, there's a blue one here..." "Y'know, if you don't wanna get caught buyin' illegal dusts, don't talk about'em in a crowded market place..." "If you don't wanna get caught sellin' illegal dusts, you shouldn't put your stand in a crowded market place..." "Hey, I have connections!" "So do I! How much for the Zilla dust?" "A thousand Lien a crystal." "Sold, I'll take six." he said before taking out his wallet and putting a few thousand lien on the table of the stand, the stand owner put a few shards from under his table into a paper bag "Want anything that can't get one of us busted?" "Naaaaah.... Sic, we got the stuff, let's go home." "Implying... We share a home.... And we wonder why people think we're gay when you say stuff like that...." "I realized as soon as I said it...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:36 pm

luz noticed the swinging of the tale and grinnend wickledly as he jumped out of the way of the tale and onto corvous back. As he latched onto his back he slowly moved his head forward to kiss corvou on the cheek.

I love you to ryan XD
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Haven's ears flickered lightly in curiosity as he eyed both Peter and Sicarius. ".......Y'know, I'm done with my work shifts today. Mind if I tag along to see what those things can really do?" he asked. "Despite not knowing what it did, like, five minutes ago, I gotta admit that I'm a bit curio-..."

This remark would've been finished if the swordsman hadn't looked over at his friend. As he was speaking, Corvou seemed to react in a freaked out manner to his little plan's backfire, and actually stumbled around a little bit before immediately shoving his hand into Luz's face and shoving him off. "OH MY GOD- THE VIOLATION IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE!" he cried out in a whining tone while wiping his face and giving his 'offender' a ridiculous glare. "Dammit- I'm not on the charts for that sorta shit! Not with you or any student, at least...!" He paused for a moment. "Or, like...anyone except for one other person! One other person! Damn!"

Throughout the interaction, the white-haired Faunus had completely forgotten what he was saying, and had allowed a small fit of laughter to replace whatever words he initially had to say. He grinned like an amused idiot while giving Luz a thumbs up. "Yoooo, good job for making him lose his cool, man. It's hard to do that; kudos."

With those words, Corvou simply smacked both Haven and Luz over the back of their heads before grumbling. He retreated back into the sanctity of his scarf as if he were a turtle and continued to wipe and rub his face.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:56 pm

Ishini's eyebrow twitched as she watched the scene unfold, and she suppressed a territorial growl at the sight of some strange person laying a kiss on her Corvou. Wait... when I get so territorial? she thought suddenly, blinking several times and throwing herself out of the trance she had been in not a few moments before. Her tail had ceased its twirling, but her ears still flickered every once in a while. Ishini was debating on stepping out of her hiding place and giving Luz a black eye when she noticed something.

However wolfish her demeanor, a good-sized bug is more than enough to send someone of Ishi's size and stature scurrying, no matter how tough she really is.
Especially when the aforementioned insect was a fly. A rather large fly at that.

Ishini's eyes widened slightly as she fought down the sudden flight response she was given. It wasn't childhood trauma or anything of the sort that made her scared of the bugs, it was just that they had too many damn eyes.That and it had surprised her. And as such Ishini found herself scurrying backwards away from the buzzing creature and sprinting towards Corvou at a speed none had ever seen her move at before. As one would expect, she immediately leapt up onto the drake and crawled around to cower with her legs wrapped around his abdomen, and her ears laying flat against her head as she traced the creature's every movement with those amber eyes of hers.

It didn't take her very long to realize what she had just done.

Fuck. Blew my cover over a fly.
Corvou is going to give me shit over this I just know it.
On the bright side I can keep that creep from coming near him.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 pm

"I swear to god, I'm gonna kick both of you in the dick..." the drake muttered, albeit through a muffled tone due to his scarf. Inhaling deeply, he shook his head quietly before lifting the bottom portion of his face from the cloth at least, releasing the breath that he had taken in a somewhat relieved way before scratching his neck. "The younger generations are getting too damn carefree and touchy for their own good these da-..." He stopped as he looked over toward his flank, tilting his head a bit and smiling for a quick moment as he noticed his particular companion making her way over. "Oh, hey, Ish- oi!"

Although he noticed her appearance in time, Corvou wasn't too lucky to notice the particular speed in which Ishini was approaching in before she basically sprung herself upon in. As a result, the graduate staggered back a little bit and quickly shifted his footing to prevent both his figure and the other's from going down, and went on to gaze in a confused and surprised manner at the wolf from over his shoulder once he had composed himself. "H-Holy Hell, what's got you so freaked out...?" he asked with an awkward laugh, glancing down and gesturing stiffly over toward the legs that seemed to latch around him. "My God, I've never even seen you like this before..."

From the sidelines, Haven simply watched the scene with some degree of curiosity, though eventually noticed that the amber wolf was staring after something. Curious, he slowly followed her gaze and found what her attention was focused upon after a moment or so. The grin that etched its way upon his face earlier only grew a bit more as he pointed in the air. "I think I know why."

"Eh...?" Though still a bit thrown off by the matters at hand, the reptilian slowly looked over where his friend was pointing. Squinting a little bit, he remained silent as he fully recognized the insect as it buzzed through the air. His expression would remain emotionless for a moment or so before a small smile began creeping upon his face, and he brought himself to slowly look back over his shoulder and at the girl once more.

".....................Oh my God~."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:33 am

"....Uhhh... So anyways... Sure, might as well...... Corvou, Ishi, you wanna come too?" "...Is it too late to back lut now that you've bought the stuff? I just realized how suspiscious an illegal semblance-enhancing dust is when it's named after a radioactive sea lizard that regularly destrys the fictional city of Tokyo..." "You shoulda' thought of that before I roped ya into it, Sic, I already bought it and want to see your whole shadow-walking shtick powered up to eleven." "In hindsight, yes, I should have.... Hindsight is, as they say, a bitch..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Despite the fact that he was still being clung to, Corvou directed his gaze away from the fly to glance back at Peter again, remaining silent for a moment as he allowed his inquiry to register within his intellect. "Mmm...? Oh...yeah, okay," he responded in a nonchalant tone, nodding. "It...will...probably bite us all in the ass in an hour or so, but...I can't say that I'm not curious..."

He glanced over his shoulder and at the wolf again, gently lifting one of his hands and poking her cheek with an amused grin.

"How about you? Are you gonna take along- and, if so, are you gonna continue to hitch a ride? on my back?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:53 pm

"Yes and Yes," Ishini replied stubbornly. She glared at the fly with so much hatred that if looks could kill the poor creature would've been wiped from existence in every dimension. She then turned her gaze to Corvou and glared at him too. "If you or your friends tell a single soul," She threatened.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:26 pm

"You'll do what?" Corvou asked, snickering quietly under his breath as he began stepping forward a bit after Peter and Sicarius. As he did so, he glanced over his shoulder, watching only for a moment as he spotted Haven following suit with an amused expression on his face before looking back at the canine. "Ha, you'll punish me or something?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down