RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Holiday to Remember (Year one)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Holiday to Remember (Year one)

Post by MrBrough Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:53 am

"Yeah I noticed, anyway why don't we get a move on something to drink sounds nice, im not used to all this humidity"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Holiday to Remember (Year one) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Holiday to Remember (Year one)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:46 am

Yeah, enough of the tour guide bullshit, let's just go..." "...Well okay then..." Pierre said, slightly offended, but shurgging it off...

(Timeskip, the Briar Patch Bar)

"Here it is! The fine, not-so-little establishment known only as the Brair Patch!" he said as they neared a large L-shaped building, wooden, of course, and built into the wooden platform that supported it above the water. It was covered in life-like fake moss, upon closer inspection it was made of felt. through the large glass windows at the front you could see that the interior was similar to a tavern with very folksy, most things were rather low-tech and if they weren't brown and green they were leather and cloth. The one exception being on the karaoke stage, a large high-tech contraption that was clearly a karaoke machine, granted it was still painted green and brown and covered in the same fake moss that covered the exterior so it wouldn't clash too much with the atmosphere "Just like I remember it... Except the sexy waiter is less attractive now that I have a better guy." she said, her eyes looking through the glass windows to see a grey haired, yellow eyed waiter sitting at a table, clearly on break "...Is he still hot ta ya though?" "Yeah, but I have a better looking guy now, did I not just say that?
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Starshine let out a small groan "Could we please not talk about how you still find your ex attractive, I mean it's kinda like if I where to start talking about Leaf"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Marais smirked and shrugged "Don't worry, you outclass him decently well." "Eeeeeeeeeeeh, usin' Ailin as a five, Ah'd say he'sa four-point-six." "....Okay, first of all, Pierre, shut up. Second of all, as a straight guy you aren't the best judge anyways..." "Yeah, but I try... That sounded kinda gay, didn't it?" "Sounded fine to me... Anyways, come on you two..." Marais said beforewalking into the building with Pierre following her, holding the door open for Star "Ladies and touris's first, frien'."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Starshine followed after Marais a little bit closer than usual while giving Pierre a slight glare "four point six my ass" he grumbled to himself
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Pierre shrugged with an awkward smile and followed behind the two.

Ailin saw Marais enter the building with Starshine "...Is tha-.... Yeah, that's her.... Who's he?" he wondered...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 pm

Starshine looked around the bar feeling more than a little out of place dressed for combat and armed to the teeth (as per his norm), and after taking a moment to look around he turned to Marais and asked "So is there a specific reason for stoping by here or did we stop by just to soak up the.... ambiance?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 07, 2015 9:53 pm

"Eeeeeeh, partially that, partially to-" "Show ya off to 'er ex ta show'im wha' he's been missin'?" Marais glared at Pierre "....No, Pierre, shut up...."

"They're probably here to get some drinks or food or somethin'... Maybe to meet me, but I don't know.... Why am I talking to myself in my head? That's cliche as hell... Eh, whatever, my break's over...." he said before getting up from his seat...

"Anyways... Let's go take a seat somewhere. Window seat?" "Yeah, sure."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu May 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Starshine shrugged "I'm fine with whatever just lead the way"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 07, 2015 11:37 pm

(Pointless timeskip, go!)

Ailin walked up to the trio "Pierre, pleasure to see you as always. Marais, I see you're home for the break. Guy-I've-never-seen-before-and-I-assume-is-Marais'-new-boyfriend, pleased to meet you." he said bluntly "Hey Ailin, nice to see you again too. This is Starshine, your guess is correct." Ailin glared at Starshine "That.... Isn't a tree-hugger name, is it?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu May 07, 2015 11:41 pm

Starshine just glared right back at him "No it's a name from my mothers clan which is tied to astral bodies of all sorts, and quite frankly I don't really think it's very polite to insult someone you just fucking met" he said with barely constrained hostility
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 07, 2015 11:54 pm

"Sorry 'bout him, ol' Ailin's not the mos' charisma'ic guy in town." Pierre smirked "Hahaha that's not what the judges said" Ailin said with sarcastic laughter "Ya o'ly wo' 'cause o' da dress. Yer make up was awful an' ya di'n' even make a convincin' girl." "Okay, could you two not talk about your stupid hobbies around my boyfriend?" "I shoulda' won... An' it's no' stupid!" "Drag queens are an important part of our town's history, Marais."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu May 07, 2015 11:59 pm

Starshine sighed deeply thinking "Well at least now I know why Marais started dating me, apparently she's into douche bags" before saying "Well that's quite the unique history"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 am

"It is. It's actually quite interesting, see it all started when our founder, Marais and Pierre's ancestor, fought off a swarm of Rapier Wasps while wearing a dress because there was nothing else for him to wear that day." "And then he thought that the dress was good luck." "Okay, yeah, history lesson's over. Star, this is Ailin, he's not as much of a dick as he seems. Ailin, Star, he's not a hippy." "Pleased to meet you.... I already said that, right?...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri May 08, 2015 12:14 am

Star nodded "Yes you most certainly did" he said while trying to keep a somewhat amicable tone to his voice
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri May 08, 2015 12:19 am

"Right, right, sorry, can I take your order?" "I'll take what Star's having." "I'll take your most professionally cooked steak an' your finest water in your most humorously shaped glass." Pierre said in a faux-posh accent "Mature taste as usual, Pierre..." "Says the guy who.... Shush up."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Fri May 08, 2015 12:31 am

Star thought for a moment before ordering "I'll take a rare steak and water, preferably in a normal glass"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 11, 2015 5:41 pm

"Oh and cut mine into the shape of a cartoon fish, please." "Yes sir, shape of a fish..." Ailin said before walking away "....Sorry about Ailin, he's not usually a dick... He just hates hippies... And hipsters.... And vegans and Jesus freaks and conservatives and liberals an-" "He just hates a lot of things..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon May 11, 2015 5:49 pm

"I guess I'll have to take your word for it" Starshine said clearly unconvinced
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon May 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Marais shrugged with an awkward smile "Yeah, he's kind of a dick unless he really likes you... Then he's a really nice guy... Kinda...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

"Well thankfully the time he and i will be spending together is at most brief"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Marais sighed "Weeeeeell... That's one out of... Mom, Dad, Pierre... Four? One out of four, yeah, of people you've met that you don't like... That sentance made sense, right?... It made sense in my head before I said it, but...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu May 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Starshine chuckled slightly "Yeah it made sense, and I have to say that's not too bad usually it would be one out of four I like rather than dislike"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed May 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Marais laughed slightly as well "Yeah... So... Don't worry about Ailin, he's cool... Sometimes... Y'know, he just doesn't like hippies, hipsters, politicians, et cetera, et cetera, I'm pretty sure I told you this already..." "....What is it with him and hippies? Hipsters and politicians and vegans I can kind of understand, but..." "[color=#FF9933]No idea..../color]"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4