RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Misaki smiled as she raised her hand "Aye!"Misaki said with a wide smile "But she needs clothes..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Moment of Mercy (Team CHMP) [Year 2]

Post by Requiem Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:54 pm

In an even more disinterested way, the tiger shrugged before turning his gaze up to the ceiling above him. "It wouldn't fucking matter either way since the vote is unanimous, now," he said, his tail and ears flickering. "...And that being said...er...aye, I guess."

He then glanced over at Misaki, mulling over her statement.

"...Er...should...should we go out, then? Or...at least one of us, that way we could keep an eye on her, too? 'Cause...fucking Hell, man; I'm pretty sure society wouldn't accept her walking around in nothing but a towel..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:57 pm

"I don't think clothes will be a problem, I have some stuff that might fit her in my house, my mom had a similar... Frame... 'Cept better fed, so... It might be a bit loose" "A-As long a-as it f-fits... I'll be f-fine..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:01 am

misaki smiled a little "That will work for now but im going to take her shopping later."Misaki stopped and went to her drawer and pulled out a purple bow and handed it to pauline "You should let me do your hair."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:07 am

Taking a deep breath, the feline rolled over across his bed, reaching over to the closet and opening it in a swift movement. After doing so, he sat up, reaching into the compartment and drawing out a more comfortable tank top. He took the upper layers of his normal wear off and tossed them into the hamper before sliding the new fabric over his head and shoulders, pulling it down and smoothing it a bit. "Alright...two checks off of the list then..." he spoke lowly, his tail flickering as he dropped back down to lay upon his back again.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:50 am

Pauline nodded at Misaki "Uh, O-Okay..." "Is that everything straightened out? If so, I'll be taking Pauline home in about ASAP..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Misaki smiled a little as she sat behind the girl and began to work on her hair brushing it gently "Pete you should go get her some cloths from your house first then take her there she cant walk there like this..."Misaki said with a half grin obliviously enjoying her work
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:09 pm

For once, Bai shrugged while nodding in a minor, yet reluctant sense of agreement. "She's right. Again, as things stand right now, she only has a towel to wear. She can't walk around town with only that covering her right now, even if it's to get the clothes that she'll be wearing from now on."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:05 pm

"I said ASAP, "As soon as possible", of course I'd get the clothes first, I'm going to go get those clothes now..." Pete said before leaving the room, Pauline looked around the room once more "Wh-Where... I-Is this p-place, anyways?..." she asked curiously "Beacon Academy." "I-I've... Never heard o-of it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2