RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
 unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:07 pm

Pauline nodded "Yes... This is the dorm..." she said before knocking "I-I'm backkk..." the door opened to reveal Pete, who looked at Pauline with a smile, then to Droth with curiousity and confusion "Who's this?" "H-His name is Drath, he payed for the rest of the dust when we c-c-ccame up short..." "Huh... Thanks, I guess, thought the sale was still on, I gave her extra to buy herself something nice... Oh well, them's the breaks." he said before grabbing the bag from Pauline and opening it "Yep, everything's here."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: unintentional brotherly love (Closed)(DrothXPauline)(Year 2)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Droth smiled a little bit "Nice to meet you "Droth gave a slight bow and put his hand over his heart "Now if i may i was told i would have to ask if i could hang out with pauline more......so may i?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Pete looked up from the bag and to Drath "Wha-Oh, yeah, sure, but... Uh, may I have an extremely short conversation with you... Drath, was it? Just for a sec..." he said, clearly faking his initial disinterest...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Droth smiled a bit "Of course and its Droth.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:30 pm

"Pauline, sweety, have a seat, why don't you?" Pauline nodded and sat on one of the beds in the room, Pete closed the door with him and Droth outside "Okay, now listen closely, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once... I've seen you around the school a few times, and from what I've seen, you look like a nice guy... But if you in any way hurt or take advantage of Pauline, you... Will not survive... Okay?... We here in team CHMP care about her alot... And Skye will not hesitate to skin you if you do anything to hurt her... And I can not hold that guy back even if I wanted to... This is for your own safety, Capiche?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Droth smiled a bit more "I will not hurt her in anyway you can have my word." Droth stopped smiling for a moment and began to think feeling him self become less love struck "Strange....Pete do you know what her semblance is?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Pete shrugged "Not a clue, but we have a theory it's somehow connected to that weird feeling you get around her that makes you want to protect her... We don't know the specifics, but we have clues pointing closely to that being related... Or maybe she's that cute, who knows, who cares?" he said before opening the door again and walking back into his room "Now that that's settled, go hang out or something, if you take him to our house, don't let him stay past midnight, okay?" "O-Okk-kay, Peta! I-I'll b-be g-good!" she said happily before getting up off the bed and walking outside of the room "We're... Friends now... Peta let us be..." she said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Droth smiled a bit "Yep friends so where shall we go?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:03 am

Pauline smiled "I d-don't kn-know many p-places i-in town... Ccc-can w-we j-just go t-to my hhhouse?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Droth smiled a bit "Sure that sounds nice."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Pauline nodded "O-Okay... L-Let's go..." she said before starting to walk down the hall towards the exit.

(Timeskip to Pete and Pauline's house, just outside the front door)

"Th-This is it..." Pauline said before pulling a key from... "Victoria's secret compartment"... And opening the door "Wh-What does Peta say to g-guests?... "M-Make yourself at hhhome...""
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Droth smiled a bit as he entered the house and sat on the couch and looked at pauline "So what should we do? we could just talk."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:12 pm

"I... D-Don't have many f-friends... I-I d-don't know wh-what friends do v-very well..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Droth blushed slightly as his brain got an very wrong idea and quickly pushed it out "Um....Why dont you tell me about your self."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Pauline sat down next to him and sighed "I cc-can't tell you mu-much... All I-I remember i-is.. Being he-held down b-by th-three old m-men, o-one of th-them ma-made me g-glow... Th-That's all I remember before Peta, Kkkai, Mizukkki and Bayou helped m-me...." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Droth put one of his hands on paulines as he frowned sadly "I'm sorry...
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Pauline smiled back just as sadly "I-It's... O-Okay... I'm happy now... Everyone is ss-so nice to me... I d-didn't ha-have a home before..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:23 pm

Droth smiled just a bit "That is nice to hear at least.....I'm glad every one is treating you nicely."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Pauline nodded "Y-Yeah... S-So... What ab-bout you?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Droth smiled as he began to think "Well i grew up with traders for most of my life tell I met my teacher he showed me how to fire a bow well and how to act towards people.....then i came to the vale to be a hunter."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Pauline nodded once more "F-From what I-I've seen... Hunters are really good p-people... E-everyone I-I've met at the acc-c-cademy is really n-nice to me..." she said with a smile "Y-You're no different... You're r-really n-nice..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Droth blushed a somewhat deep red "Th-thank you.....your really nice to.."Droth thought for a moment still blushing "H-hey can i call you paula.....your name is a bit of a mouthful."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Pauline nodded "S-Sure... Kkkai does the same..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:22 am

Droth smiled a bit before noticing his hand still on Paula's hand and blushing a very deep and noticeable red moving his hand away he looked away from paula"S-so my lady W-what do you normally do when home....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Pauline shrugged "N-not... Much... I... Usually just do chores... When I'm not d-doing those I-I p-play vv-video games... I'm not very good, but Peta helps me at really hard p-parts..." she said happily "When I-I'm no-not doing th-that, I sleep..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next