RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lizhu Latasha Kang I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lizhu Latasha Kang

2 posters

Go down

Lizhu Latasha Kang Empty Lizhu Latasha Kang

Post by Purpose Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 am

CHARACTER

Name: Lizhu Latasha Kang

Species: Panda Faunus {Ears and tiny stub tail]

Call Sign/Symbol: A white panda paw with claws seemingly tearing the paper [Black Background] , with 2 bamboo sticks crossed behind in an x shape

Occupation(s)/Student Year: First Year Student, Hobbyist violin/fiddle player

Appearance: Lizhu Latasha Kang 2z99jyg
This teen’s stature comes quite a bit under her counterpart’s, coming in only at 5”7 ¾ in height compared to his towering stature. Being albino, her hair comes in a bright unsoiled white, looping in curls and also being slightly puffy. Also, her eyes come in a fierce crimson, and are usually surrounded in heavy panda smudged eyeliner.  Her pale skin is usually covered up in heavy clothes so she doesn’t sunburn, as the fragile state of her skin often would cause her to do. Everything she wears comes in different shades of black, but is usually adorned with her favorite coat with white stripes on the sleeves. Also, when going out, she tends to wear colored contacts to hide the red of her eyes. She usually carries a black half of the yingyang symbol on a charm bracelet.

History: Refer to Fangli's history

Personality: Lizhu tends to be withdrawn when around others, distant and seemingly off in another place within her mind. This distance tends to separate her from her peers, but she does not do so out of spite. Her brain simply doesn’t exactly process exactly how social interactions go, or she generally isn’t interested in the conversation. This distance however changes whenever her brother is present. She becomes more attentive and is able to keep herself within reality, and will generally perk up from her apathetic look to a new look of excitement and general happiness. The reason for this is her deeply rooted connection with him, which will most likely lead to incestous relations later.

Strengths:
+Currently able to remain pretty levelheaded
+Long years of martial arts practice leave her in complete control of her body. Balance is hers, and flexibility is a must.
+Broke her right hand a couple of times as a kid so the bone is now hard. Serious right hook when she punches.

Weaknesses:
-Lack of aggression and/or drive
-Feet pronate inward. This causes lots of stress on the insides of her feet and can not walk or run for long periods without pain.
-Harsh sunlight easily burns her skin. Wearing long all black clothes in Summer can easily dehydrate her

Semblance: Air manipulation- She can create wind, from a gentle breeze to a strong gust. At its strongest potential, she can create a tornado and she herself becomes the "eye" of it. The tornado will move around here, sucking in anything and anyone who enter her range and tosses them out at certain height.

WEAPON

Name: Ribbon

First Form: A lengthy chain with a hooked end. The other end is a small ball type weight.

Second Form: The weight lengthens into a handle and spikes riddle the metal of the chain. It now takes the form of a spiked chain whip.

History: Achieved via Fangli after a crapton of begging for him to find her one
Purpose
Purpose

Back to top Go down

Lizhu Latasha Kang Empty Re: Lizhu Latasha Kang

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:54 am

I'll just go and stamp this profile as Approved now, woops.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down