RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot}

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Paige weaver
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot}

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:04 pm

rinako smiled somewhat amused at this "The bar keep hits you in the head with a bottle and you fall over unconscious" Rinako looks at sic "You look out side and all you can see is a sheer drop as if the bar was put on the very tip of a mountain."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot} - Page 3 Empty Re: Dungeons and Grimm{closed}{plot}

Post by Killua Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:33 pm

Tama looked at rinako, "Wait we are falling!!! AHHHH! We are going to die!"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:24 pm

"No, we're not falling, but if you walk out the front door, you will fall... Sic, your move!"Um... I look back to the hooded man and calmly say "A drop-off through a door says nothing about where we are..."" Pete looked at Sic curiously "That... Was a really good princess voice... Like, your normal voice is already feminine, but clearly still a guy's voice, but that... If I didn't know that voice was you, I'd say it was some famous voice actress who's always typecasted as princesses.. Am I using "typecasted" right? I don't use or hear the term of-" "Peter, you're rambling... Also, thank you for the compliment... I... Greatly appreciate it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:47 pm

rinako grinned a little "The hooded man looks at you and grins evilly "there is only one bar at the top of a mountain young lady......Do tell me can you remember any of what you did before you ended up here?hmmmm"the man snickers a little before looking at the gnome and casting a spell on him so he may awaken."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:15 pm

"I JUMP UP, GRAB A BOTTLE O' BEER AND BREAK IT OVER THE BARKEEPER'S HEAD!... And if he's still alive, I wish to shank him with the broken bottle..." "Why are you playing so aggressively today?" "This is what happens when I play Gnomes, I do weird stuff, and "Weird" in DnG often involves killing NPCs at random... So..." "I see... Carry on." Sic said before Pete grabbed the dice, rolling a 15 "Is that enough to succeed? Do I need to roll again to shank him if he lives?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Tama looked at Pete, "I call defending the man with a bar stool. I shall shield him! Although, since I'm so short because I'm a dwarf. I fail." Tama smiled happily.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 pm

rinako looked at the two "Gnomes are shorter......but anyway."Rinako rolled a 17 and grinned at pete "The bartender grabs your arm and throws you into a wall before going back to polishing his cups
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Lucy smiled slyly as she spoke, "I sit up from the table and cast a mind control spell on the Gnome before having him stand next to me like an obedient dog."

Rin's face paled slightly as he glanced over at Lucy. And there is that domineering factor of her personality I've heard about.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Pete smirked "You have to roll the dice first I believe, so do I for a resist." he said matter-of-factly as he grabbed the die and rolled a 9 "Damnit..." he said before handing the die to Lucy "Here ya go!" he said cheerfully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:29 pm

Lucy gently picked up the die and rolled it. It rolled for a good distance before finally stopping in front of Pete. "18."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:42 am

rinako grinned a little bit "The gnome is effected by the spell and makes his way over to you where he sits like a dog and looks at you with puppy eyes."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3