RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

+2
Paige weaver
Gideon
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} Empty Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Hello! This is where you can ask any of my characters questions about themselves! Introduce yourselves everybody!

"Hey, Peter Born, just call me Pete, nice to meet ya!"
"Hope Faber, everyone calls me Tai, close friends call me TaiTai! I hope you ask me lots of questions, I have alot to say!"
"Prince Joeira Mora of Moraton, everybody can call me Joey if they like, it's not necessary, but if you want to I'll allow it. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"Hi, I'm princess Kimera Lapis Mora of Moraton and Joey's little sister! I hope we can be friends!"
"Meli Amant, at your service! Ask away!"
"Sicarius Puella..."
"...Wow Sic, you're a real party animal... Anyways, hey, I'm Virgo Brinks, ask away!"
"I say what I need to say..."
"Sure you do... I'm Sierra Rater! Ask me something or I'll set you on fire!"
"Hey, I'm Snow Wright... Ask me something, I guess."
Jijo Centinela... Please make it quick..."
I'm Opal Clann... Please be fast, my sister gets anxious when I'm not around..."
"Marais De Lumiere, ask whatever."
"Skye Cinis, professional badass, self-diagnosed sociopath and all-around marvolous human being, pleased to meet you."
"And I'm Eve Klein, it's lovely to meet you all, I'm sure."

Ask these guys anything you want, ask one of them, ask a bunch of them, ask all of them, just ask something!

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} Empty Re: Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

Post by Gideon Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Gideon eyes Joeira out of the corner of his eye.
"So, what can you tell me about Moraton?"
Gideon
Gideon

Back to top Go down

Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA} Empty Re: Ask any and all of Emp's characters! {Character AMA}

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 pm

"Oh, it's a great place! It's... Kinda... Fairytale-esque in appearance... Like, there's alot of pale blues and light purples in the architecture... Don't know what my father was thinking there... He was always kinda weird like that... Anyways, it's in Mora Forest, it's about... I'd say... A 9 days hike from Vale? Maybe? Maybe 10? But don't worry, we have a docking area for airships. Annually we have a tournament called "The Bloodhound Annual Tournament of Power"... Yeah, blame my mother for that name... It's got an amazing castle that me and my family live in that's called "The Moraton Castle" heh, original and imaginative, I know. We also have a few weapons factories in the industrial district, my dad is the only big name weapons maker that makes and sells there, but we have a few independent blacksmiths that really do a good job on their weaponry... That's all I can think of right that's of note-worthy importance right now... So... I hope that answers your question."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Jett directed his question towards Meli "I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time so I may as well do it now.  When and why did you start umm 'Shipping' people?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Meli smiles and puts her finger to her lips as she tried to remember "Well... I... Think it started... About four months after me and my ex-girlfriend Snowy broke up... I was... Fifteen at the time? Or was it sixteen?... It was near my birthday, but before or after I can't remember... Anyways, my first pair of prey were just some friends of mine who were so obviously into eachother ,but neither could work up the never to ask the other out. It went pretty well and their still dating today!... So then I decided to start shipping people and pretend to be a superhero to hide my identity! And that's the story of why I became the Shiplord!... Well... How... I have my own private reasons as to why..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Mora raises his hand and speaks "Hey Joey why cant you take a punch? Is it because you royal blood makes you a weak ass".
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Joey smirks angrily "No, it's because back home I often took my opponents down fast enough I didn't need defense, that fact's just caught up to me... Prick..."
"Don't be mean to mean to my boyfriend, Onii-Chan! And Mora, don't be mean to my big bro!"
"He started it..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:58 pm

so this is a question for everyone. To date what is the single biggest debacle you've been directly involved with?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:30 pm

"My team..."
""Debacle"? Who uses that word anymore?.. Uh... this is a toughie... Well... I'll get back to you on this one...
"Either getting involved with my highschool's fight club, or getting my ass handed to me by a talentless pretty boy... I don't wanna talk about it..."
"Well... There was this one time when I was really young, like, three or four... I was kidnapped by some big jerks and daddy was forced to pay a ransom... What they didn't know was that daddy was a hunter... Long story short, they didn't even have real combat training! We didn't have to pay OR send out even a tiny search party!"
"Well... There was this one scandal about my bro being a pedophile... Nothing's really been proven and Kimmy doesn't count as evidence because of complicated legal reasons I can't even begin to understand!"
"Well... I'm one of the four children who were kidnapped at young ages to be trained into killing machines for a benevolent death cult... So I guess my whole life is a debacle..."
"Well thanks to faulty programming my girlfriend got amnesia when a drone I made attacked her... Oh, and there was this one time GR1M-M glitched and ate a guy's whole-! Uh... maybe I shouldn't say this out loud..."
"MY ENTIRE LIFE IS A FIASCO!... But if you want specifics... I'm technically not a legal student at Beacon, my transcripts were mugged off some shady guy in an alley selling fake ones..."
"My boss' daughter finding out he was a mob boss and I was his best assassin... It was not a fun moment... It was a small moment that passed quickly, but it was NOT fun..."
"When slavers attacked my village... It was awful... I still hear the screams of my father and brother when I sleep without my mistress..."
"Hm... Well... I can't really remember anything worth mentioning... So... Pass?..."
"Being the scapegoat for a plague in my hometown, nearly being raped by a holyman's son and then killing said son in self-defense before having to travel to Vale... It was an awful experience..."
"Oh, I think I got something now! There was this one time I was lost in Forever Fall and nearly got eaten by a Nevermore, I had to live in a cave for a whole week until my friends found me!"
"Well there was this one time involving a ramen stand, a book on summoning demons, a ton of butter and a broken trumpet, but I'm pretty sure saying more than that could get me the death penelty!... That poor squirrel..."
"Like Opal, I can't really think of anything worth mentioning... Sorry... I've had a pretty good life, sue me... Don't sue me, I get all my money from my dad and he'd be pissed..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

hmmm lets see here dick thing to ask.......why is tai a massive bitch?
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Tai looks visibly hurt "Wh-Wha-?... Wh-Why would you s-say that?... I-I'm not a bitch am I?... I'm not a bitch... People like me... Right?... Right?...... Right?" "Yeah, Tai, of course people like you!... Uh... Long story short, blame Lucy... If that's what you mean..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:42 pm

Nu smiled at the girl "Yea you got plenty of Friends i mean you have pete......and thats it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 pm

"That's not a question, next please!"
"I can, will and want to shoot the next person to not ask a question!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Tama: "So umm... I was wondering.. Meli... How much are for those pictures?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:07 pm

"Pictures? We'll talk about it in private later I have no idea what you're talking about..."
"Still as bad at lying as always, I see... Also, what pictures?"
I have no idea what she's talking about Seriously though, Tama, we'll discuss it later."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Tama: No pictures whatsoever! Did I say pictures! I meant going out to eat! Yup me and Meli are best friends. BFF's!! HAHAH
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Yep! The very best! Just lunch between friends!
"I smell bullshit... Not my business, though, enjpy your "lunch". Next question!
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:06 pm

"How did Kohai feel after I lost my memories?"
"Ooh! Ooh! I got one! Tai. What happened between you and Lucy before she lost her memories?" Leaf takes out a notepad and pen.
"How many times have people contemplated throwing my younger sister into a cardboard box and waiting to see how long it took her to find a way out?"
"What do you all plan to do after graduating from Beacon?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 pm

"Confused and sad...."

"THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!...."

Kasai, I don't know why you're asking my characters... I can't answer that fully, so I'll just make a judgement call of "Alot"....

now for the long one everybody!

"I plan on becoming a teacher at Beacon for Grimm Studies, I've long before realized I'm not a good fighter, but my knowledge on Grimm comes in handy!"

"I plan on taking the ship and convincing the team to become sky pirate hunters! 'cause who cares about Grimm when there are SKY PIRATES TO BEAT UP!?"

I plan on going home to Moraton and inheriting the kingdom and company when my time comes..."

I guess I'll get married to Mora.... I don't know..."

"Just keep being a famous musician, I guess..."

"Regrettably, I shall return home to my family and continue my work as a figurehead and symbol..."

"I don't go to Beacon...."

"TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!.... Starting with Clear Cliff!"

Snow just shrugs silently...

"I will continue my duty as Mistress Shizu's guard."

"I guess I'll just go back to Lumiere with my sister... Unless she wants otherwise... I don't know..."

"I'll go back to Lumiere and take the reigns, probably get married to Shine, but, y'know, that's optional... I'd prefer it, but..."

""Plan"?... I don't plan things.... I just go with the flow...."

"I-I don't know what I'll do... Something I suppose..."

"I don't go to Beacon either..."

"N-Niether... D-do I....."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 am

ok i got one if you all had to date one of my characters who would you date and if you are already dating one you have to pick someone else. also no picking the same ones. (Note the two different rei's and nu's count as two different people so say ether before or after incident versions.)
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:09 am

"I'm guessing that A. we can't choose our canon lovers and B. our canon sexualities don't matter, so regarding those... I... Guess... Balif or Rinako?... Maybe?..."

"Hm... That's.... Really hard... I love everyone I don't hate anyways, so... Can I just say "Don't care"?..."

"... I either dislike or don't care for many of your characters, so if I have to choose with Peter's judgement call in play, I would choose Balif, without it in place I'd say Rei, because she's not immediately hatable..."

"I.... Guess Balif, he's the only one besdes Mora I know personally, at least bro would probably be fine with him dating me..."

'I would definitely not..."

"Well... Tonma seems like a lot of fun and Balif is pretty handsome... So one of them, I guess... I don't know many of your characters personally and I sure as hell can't pick my brother!... Oh, right, can't pick someone else's choice... Tonma then."

"I suppose I would have to go with Rinako... She's the girl I'm platonically closest to... She's decently attractive too."

"..... I only know Nuna and I kinda know her sister, so... I'mma sit this one out...."

...W-Well... I guess since it doesn't matter whether I'm asexual or not, I would choose Sarah.... She's... Really the only one I've met, but even if I did meet others, I wouldn't choose any of them..."

"....Next!"

"I love only my mistress, but if I must choose, I would choose Mora, if only because he is of high status and I couldn't imagine loving anything else... Snow wishes to date Anjo by the way"

Wuh-How could yo-I mean... No I don't..."

"I can tell how a servent feels of their master by a glance."

I'm not her servant, she's not my mistress, next please!"

"I'm not sure what this "incident" is, but I assume it's what made Rei an amnesiac, so I'd pick Post-incident Rei... Sorry, sister dear, but I couldn't pick you even if you were an option..."

".... Droth, I guess?... He's a decent guy..."

"I'm not picky so long as they're attractive and not a complete arsehole, pass."

U-Uh... Pass? I don't feel comfortable with this question...."

Hm... Well... I guess Nu... She's cute, so... I don't know your characters personally.."

"Th-The only ones I-I know b-besides D-Drath is Mi-Mizuki and T-Tunma... So I-I ha-have nnno other options... B-but Tunma's t-taken.. M-Mizuki th-then..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:11 am

in my question i said no picking the same person.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Oops, sorry, missed that, I was really tired... Fixed!
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:53 pm

If you have one, what is your opinion on your significant other?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 pm

"Aw man, Tonma's the best, she's smart, she's beautiful, she's talented, we share alot of interests, her semblance is awesome, what is there to not love?!"

"I... Uh... Recently broke up with my girlfriend and was... For lack of a better term "Abandoned" by my mistress... So... Sorry..."

"Violet is really one of the only people I can really talk to, she's also the one who got me out of my shell, allowing me to meet Peter and get along better with our team, so I'm quite grateful for that..."

Mora is a really sweet, talented, kind-hearted guy under that cool guy exterior, he's alot nicer than the press make him out to be, he's also really loving and protective of both me and his sister, which is always a plus!"

Jetty's only the best! He's always so cool and badass no matter where he is or what he's doing, he's always so nice to me too, even if his methods can be kinda... Not socially acceptable sometimes..."

Nuna is such a dear, she used to be all tsundere and it was so adorable, but then the... Incident happened... And now she's all sweet, which is an improvement, Then and now, I love her to bits!"

"My mistress is the kindest girl I know... We grew up together as mistress and slave and I wouldn't have it any other way. Every moment I spend with her is heaven no matter what we're doing, I could be merely by her side during a meeting with the fifth boring old man of the day and have a sense of bliss all the while... Even if I were not legally forced to, I would do anything she says out of love and admiration..."

"My sister is kind, sexy and loving, what more do you need? Mentally, physically and relationship-wise she's perfect... Though on the second one I mgiht be a bit biased since she's a female version of myself, so... Of course you'd be attracted to yourself if you had a good self-image, so... I'm rambling, I apologize.."

"Starshine... Well... Basically Meli's comments about his bro, except replace "His methods aren't socially acceptable" with "He's way too cute and is even cuter when he denies it"... He's seriously adorable..."

"Balif is the nicest man I know, he's always so warm and loving, although... His little phobia of being stared at makes it hard at times..."

"D-Drath.... I-Is nice.... H-He's... Really polite and kkk-kind... I-I don't kn-know what else to say..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next