RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Your one and only lord of pantsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Your one and only lord of pantsu

Go down

Your one and only lord of pantsu Empty Your one and only lord of pantsu

Post by lord of pantsu Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello i will start off this topic my name is as the title says lod of pantsu. I im the owner/ one of the founders of this forum.

Fun facts about me.

I live in Oregon

i'm 17

i have 4 cats 1 turtle and a gerbil

i out of the founders have the least Rp experience and the worse spelling and grammar

i i'm also the biggest dick on this site and please you are more then welcome to make fun of my spelling and grammar

Ask any questions you like about me or about the forum bye and have fun.

lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down